Dr L Kent

« 1 2 3 4 »

27th October 2016
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

Rude, dismissive, You're lucky if you actually get a hello from her. More likely a grunt or a look like you're something she trod in. fails to tell you about test results told me everything was "Fine" with my fertility tests yet when I seen a copy of medical record it said appointment needed to discuss results?

8th June 2016
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

I find that Dr Kent is a rare practitioner, she always makes you feel that you matter. She has a sense of humour as well as a full command of her professional duties which makes a visit to her reassuring . I am not aware of being treated as an 81 year old but as an 81 year young person, which of course I am! Thank you Dr Kent may you be around for many years to come.

11th May 2016
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

Never going back to the same Dr again, had an emergency so took an appointment on the day and saw Dr Leena Kent, as soon as I got in the consultation room I knew it wasn’t getting anywhere as the Dr seemed least interested in knowing what my problem was. She was rude and dismissive of whatever I said and was in a hurry to get me out. Never going back to see her again.

11th January 2016
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

I am a new patient of 12 months and please I was assigned Dr Kent, She has always reassured me and given me a great care service.

27th February 2015
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

Is our family doctor, she is Very kind, caring and knowledgeable.

« 1 2 3 4 »