Dr Kunal Chawathey

« 1 2 3 4 »

9th August 2016
Written by a patient at Goodrest Croft Surgery

superb GP very patient and understanding always puts you at ease.Noyhing is too much trouble for him.VERY INFORMATIVE AND EXPLAINS THINGS FULLY, Always listens and i never feel rushed.

13th April 2016
Written by a patient at Goodrest Croft Surgery

Dr Chawathey is understanding, patient and empathetic whatever the issue. I have never felt under pressure or like I was being rushed out when speaking to him, like I have with other doctors. He always listened well and discussed my treatment options with me before making a decision, to make sure I was happy an comfortable. Unfortunately I had to join another surgery as I moved house out of the area. I am very sad that he is no longer my family doctor, but I would highly recommend Goodrest Croft surgery and Dr Chawathey personally.

22nd December 2015
Written by a patient at Goodrest Croft Surgery

I am writing this review to express how wonderful Doctor Chawathey is. I have been at Goodrest Croft for a number of years and can honestly say he is the Best Doctor I have visited. He never rushes you, always listens to what the problem is and nothing is to much trouble. I feel very comfortable discussing anything with him and he always has a smiling face. Keep up the good work. Thank You Mr Jeff Lines.

3rd December 2015
Written by a patient at Goodrest Croft Surgery

Been ill for several years, seen many Doctors, Consultants etc. To date Dr Chawathey is the BEST, nothing is too much trouble , 100% every time . Bless the day he came to Goodrest Croft

3rd July 2015
Written by a patient at Goodrest Croft Surgery

I took my daughter with a rash on her arms, she also had some unexplained bruises and was feeling tired. The doctor refered us to the children's hospital a&e department and write us a letter explaining everything I had told him he was very calm and tried not to alarm us even though he suspected leukaemia, his excellents in listening and asking the right questions and calm manner in sending us to the children's resulted in a quick conformation of what he suspected by the afternoon on the same day, very professional and also very kind and caring manner I would highly recommend this doctor.

« 1 2 3 4 »