dr-kunal-chawathey

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

12th February 2020

Best doctor in the whole wide world! Gutted he left my surgery, but would love him to know he was highly appreciated by your patients. Thank you for everything, all the best for you because you totally deserve it!

12th June 2018

He is great. Was very helpful in manyways. He gave me advice regarding my health as well as my relationship.

29th May 2018

One of the most caring (and intelligent) doctors I have ever known! Thank you. LS

12th December 2017

Dr Chawathey is oozing with empathy, understanding, caring and patience. From the minute you walk into his room you know your in good hands. There is a sense of calm in his room and this enormous feeling of caring coming from this man. Anyone who who has had the pleasure of being his patient will know exactly what I mean. When I first met Dr Chawathey I was very impressed with him, his knowledge and his very clear desire to solve a mystery. My case has been a complicated one and without Dr Chawathey my conditions would have progressed until it was too late. Not so very long ago, he decided after giving it some thought that I should have a certain blood test. He obviously had his ideas as to why he thought this was necessary. and not surprisingly he was spot on. Exactly what he expected was revealed in the result and miraculously this result influenced my Consultant to change direction because he had no desire to investigate further my complains. In fact his opinion was that my symptoms were a habit! How wrong was he? The result of this blood test encouraged him to request the scan I needed and it revealed a life changing/threatening condition. Not only was he right about this but he has continued to investigate my problems and through perseverance he has established other medical conditions that would not have been found with out his help. He is a very clever Dr with so much caring and knowledge and he gets answers that we all need. He won’t give in and he will give you more time than is allocated if you need it and he would never make you feel that your taking up his valuable time. I hope that he goes onto greater things because he is one exceptional Dr and a man I hope will continue my care for the forceable future. More than anything he has restored some faith for me in the medical profession because my trust in them has diminished over time. Dr Chawathey please believe in your ability because you really are an outstanding Dr who has clearly chosen the right vocation. I have to thank you for the help you have given me because without it I know it would probably be too late now! You have my complete and utter respect!

Written by a patient at Bournbrook and Varsity Medical Practice
9th December 2017

This doctor saved me. My mental health issues had been dismissed by multiple practitioners, and when I went to him it felt like a last chance for me. He listened, identified the issues, explained them to me, and supplied the right therapies and medication. He fought my corner against the university, and changed the course of my life. It was the luckiest moment of my life to be assigned to Dr Kunal. I am forever indebted to this man, and eternally grateful for everything he has done for me.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »