Dr Kolitha Sri Kumaragupta Jayasuriya

11th February 2016
Written by a patient at Church View Surgery

My family and I have been with Church View Surgery since 1991, when the older Dr's retired we were very anxious as the care we had from them was second to none. However, we have now been seeing Dr Jay for a number of years and I can honestly say he is a wonderful Dr always puts you at ease and makes you feel comfortable as soon as you walk into his room.

6th January 2016
Written by a patient at Church View Surgery

This doctor seems unable to listen to his patients in an empathic and interested manner. Appearing disinterested and seemingly dismissive of any questions I had means that I have left the surgery with minimal information. I do not feel that I was involved in the decisions made about my treatment at all.

16th November 2015
Written by a patient at Church View Surgery

Really surprised at my experience with this Dr today after reading so many great reviews. He was so curt and short with me, I felt like he was maybe angry with me for wasting his time, though I really wasn't. Tried telling me a previous Dr (not even at that surgery) had given me information that they definitely hadn't, making me feel it was my fault. To be fair I am quite a sensitive person so maybe his manner might not bother other people, but I came out of the appointment in tears.

7th October 2015
Written by a patient at Church View Surgery

Unfortunately this doctor misdiagnosed my teenage daughter twice. Suffering from lower back pain and feeling generally unwell for a week, she saw this doctor who thought she may have pulled a muscle in her back, even though she's young and fit and had suffered no trauma. So he prescribed pain killers and off she went. She became more unwell developing a temperature and increased pain...eventually ended up down a&e, diogonsed with a urine infection and given 3 days of antibiotics. Then it worsened, she went back to the same doctor, who then sent her to hospital with suspected appendicitis. Sheer panic! He terrified her. Thankfully I t was not, it was a bad urine infection. But due to him not even testing her urine the first time, it got so bad she ended up staying in hospital for two days on intravenous antibiotics. I visited him today about a lump in my foot. He was unfriendly and very curt with me when I asked him about the whys and how's of his diagnosis. He sending my for an ultrasound scan, when I asked him where that would be he said, read the letter then you'll know more. He was very rude and and short with me, like he couldn't wait to get me out, the appointment was an uncomfortable experience. I will not be sending my kids or myself to see him again!

30th March 2015
Written by a patient at Church View Surgery

I found this Doctor had good listening skills. He was interested in my whole series of difficulties arising from statin related difficulties and arthritus. He has made all appropriate referrals to hospital and supported me with outcomes and ongoing blood tests. Excellent service and standard of care.

Short link to review Dr Kolitha Sri Kumaragupta Jayasuriya: http://iwgc.net/egrht