Dr Kolitha Sri Kumaragupta Jayasuriya

« 1 2 3 4 »

4th January 2019
Written by a carer at Church View Surgery

The past three days my husband has had to visited the surgery, I would like to thank Dr Jayasuriya The nurse who did the ECG also the reception staff, you all when out of your way to help us we can not ask more from the practice. Thank you.

11th February 2016
Written by a patient at Church View Surgery

My family and I have been with Church View Surgery since 1991, when the older Dr's retired we were very anxious as the care we had from them was second to none. However, we have now been seeing Dr Jay for a number of years and I can honestly say he is a wonderful Dr always puts you at ease and makes you feel comfortable as soon as you walk into his room.

6th January 2016
Written by a patient at Church View Surgery

This doctor seems unable to listen to his patients in an empathic and interested manner. Appearing disinterested and seemingly dismissive of any questions I had means that I have left the surgery with minimal information. I do not feel that I was involved in the decisions made about my treatment at all.

18th December 2015
Written by a patient at Church View Surgery

When reading the positive reviews of this Dr, you start to wonder if you saw the same man! I saw Dr Jay with a chesty cough. He looked bored and was short with me. I felt like he didn't give me time to explain my symptoms and listened to my chest for about 2 seconds! He said he was prescribing antibiotics but I had to ask him what he thought was wrong. When I asked about how often to take the medicine he just tapped the prescription which I thought was very rude. I left his often feeling bemused by the whole experience. I've been with this surgery since I was a child and I really miss the old doctors who have retired - the concept of a family doctor is not what it used to be.

16th November 2015
Written by a patient at Church View Surgery

Really surprised at my experience with this Dr today after reading so many great reviews. He was so curt and short with me, I felt like he was maybe angry with me for wasting his time, though I really wasn't. Tried telling me a previous Dr (not even at that surgery) had given me information that they definitely hadn't, making me feel it was my fault. To be fair I am quite a sensitive person so maybe his manner might not bother other people, but I came out of the appointment in tears.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Short link to review Dr Kolitha Sri Kumaragupta Jayasuriya: http://iwgc.net/egrht