Dr Karen Sennett

7th November 2018
Written by a patient at Killick Street Health Centre

The visit to this doctor was easily the worst hospital experience I have ever had. She was extremely rude, patronising and unprofessional. She: -kept interrupting me and wouldn't let me finish telling her my medical history, arguing with me about what doctor I have seen and when -completely refused to address the issue I was having with my fitted coil -spoke in a patronising manner -scolded me for visiting the emergency room when I was in extreme pain -claimed that doctors in a different hospital were didn't know how to treat me because they were "casualty doctors and not GPs" Her recommendation at the end was: keep taking painkillers and come for check-ups every two months. She also refused to refer me to a different doctor, saying that she would only do so if the pain continues in two months, while I have already been experiencing it for 8 and it only got worse.

12th January 2018
Written by a patient at Killick Street Health Centre

Very patronising and insensitive.

7th January 2018
Written by a patient at Killick Street Health Centre

An extremely supportive doctor who cares and listens to my needs.