Dr Judith Mohring

• Psychiatry

15th November 2017
Written by a carer at The Priory Wellbeing Centre

I arranged for my daughter, who is again suffering severe depression after a remission of some years, to see Dr Mohring. At her initial assessment my daughter felt Dr. Mohring had listened and showed insight into her situation, and prescribed changes to the medication. On a return visit when there had been no improvement, my daughter's impression from the consultation was that Dr Mohring was suggesting that she should not expect to be well. While I'm sure that was not Dr Mohring's intention, my daughter was left feeling hopeless about her situation. I then attended an appointment with my daughter, and Dr Mohring did not easily create a rapport with either of us, nor easily involve us in treatment options. She prescribed another medication but offered no follow-up contact, and although my daughter had a disturbing reaction to the next medication Dr Mohring was unaware of this. After ten days Dr Mohring sent a letter saying that she didn't feel she could be of help to my daughter, and recommending other specialist doctors -- in effect, washing her hands of a distressed patient. Fortunately by this time my daughter had already seen another psychiatrist who is working with her much more effectively.

22nd March 2017
Written by a patient at The Priory Wellbeing Centre

I came to see Dr Mohring 18 months ago suffering from depression and anxiety brought on by work stress. She offered a holistic approach including medication, talking therapy and lifestyle changes which have helped me to make lasting changes to my approach to life. She is caring, intelligent and insightful and I would highly recommend her.

15th March 2017
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

Extremely empathetic and a very good listener. Also quite a good sense of humour. She prescribed me anti depressants that have been a game changer and pretty much got it right first time.

Short link to review Dr Judith Mohring: http://iwgc.net/efhdh