dr-chi-chi-chiedu-obuaya

Dr Chi-Chi (Chiedu) Obuaya

8th April 2021

Dr Obuaya is a really nice person. On our first appointment he made sure to keep me on track if I would get distracted and he was patient throughout. Enjoyed working with him and would recommend him to anyone else in my situation that never had their ADHD diagnosed before.

8th April 2021
Response from Dr Chi-Chi (Chiedu) Obuaya

thanks for the generous review

Written by a NHS patient at Northwick Park Hospital
2nd April 2021

This doctor was careful in suggesting the correct treatment for me and found a dosage which seems to work. On the first appointment I feel that there was a lot of time to talk and he was very attentive. Subsequent appointments were much shorter, if any criticism I’d have liked more time and more questions asked, as being a patient it’s difficult to understand or articulate the experiences and really know if treatment is working as it should be with certainty.

1st April 2021

Guy was lovely, incredibly helpful and respectful. Followed safely protocols and gave the right advice/ prescribed the best meds for me

1st April 2021
Response from Dr Chi-Chi (Chiedu) Obuaya

Thank you for your kind review!

4th March 2021

Dr. Obuaya had been amazing. Great listener, very kind and made me feel very comfortable from the start to the end of each appointment. I would 100% recommend him. Would give ten stars if that was an option!

5th March 2021
Response from Dr Chi-Chi (Chiedu) Obuaya

Thank you so much for your review!

Written by a NHS patient at Northwick Park Hospital
4th February 2021

Dr Obuaya assessed me thoroughly & was prepared to push a little further to get the best results possible. He has helped me a lot & I am very thankful!

Dr Chi-Chi (Chiedu) Obuaya was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

• Psychiatry

My particular expertise are in the diagnosis and treatment of: Mood Disorders Anxiety Disorders, particularly PTSD Psychosis Eating Disorders Perinatal Psychiatry

Nearest Psychiatrists