dr-chi-chi-chiedu-obuaya

Dr Chi-Chi (Chiedu) Obuaya

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

30th July 2020

The great thing about Chi is his listening skill although that we were having the sessions remotely, he was able to give me the feeling that he is listening very carefully and focused and I can trust him and share my experiences. Also he looked experienced and knowledgeable on my issue which gave me more confidence to share with him my thoughts and situation

31st July 2020
Response from Dr Chi-Chi (Chiedu) Obuaya

Thanks for your generous review

Written by a member of staff at Pinero House
14th July 2020

Dr Chi - Chi gave an excellent talk on zoom to a group of gps at PHGH

15th July 2020
Response from Dr Chi-Chi (Chiedu) Obuaya

Thank you!

Written by a patient at Northwick Park Hospital
9th July 2020

Had a calming presence. I'm always nervous when talking to strangers but I calmed down pretty quick when talking to him. English is also not my first language so when I'm anxious I can't seem to find the right words. Would have been helpful to get some extra (maybe more specific?) questions related to some of the adhd symptoms since remembering – and putting into words – specific events from childhood felt a bit difficult. Overall a pretty good experience, I'm satisfied with how the assessment went. The result was pretty much what I expected.

13th July 2020

9th July 2020

Dr Obuaya has little room for improvement. He is clearly and expert in his field, competent, charismatic and easy to talk to. I was seen over video call which is usually more awkward but this was better than most face to face consultations I’ve had. I’ve met very few medical professionals at his level. It doesn’t hurt that the health outcomes were great too.( I’m not sure which location to select so leaving it on its default)

9th July 2020
Response from Dr Chi-Chi (Chiedu) Obuaya

Thanks for your generous response

9th July 2020

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic I met with Dr Chi Chi Obuaya via a video call to discuss my concerns and thoughts around my possible adult ADHD. He explained clearly the signs of adult ADHD as we discussed my life history and current mood. He listened and made notes throughout our talks. He was clear and discussed everything with me on a personal level and I felt as if he understood what I was going through. After our initial consultation I was offered a low dose of medication, following up with a higher dose a week prior to our next appointment. Since my final consultation he has also offered an additional lower dose of medication to help counter act the current dose wearing off too soon. Overall I am very grateful for the help Dr. Chi Chi Obuaya has given me. I feel like my life has made a very positive turn.

9th July 2020
Response from Dr Chi-Chi (Chiedu) Obuaya

Thank you for your kind review; I'm glad to hear that the treatment is working well for you.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

• Psychiatry

My particular expertise are in the diagnosis and treatment of: Mood Disorders Anxiety Disorders, particularly PTSD Psychosis Eating Disorders Perinatal Psychiatry

Nearest Psychiatrists