Dr Juan Sierra-Mileo was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2024 for delivering outstanding care.

13th October 2023

Doctor was really good. Listened to me outlining symptoms, asked questions and seemed interested in covering everything. Actually much better than my normal GP surgery!

14th October 2023
Response from Dr Juan Sierra-Mileo

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

11th October 2023

Great service as always.

12th October 2023
Response from Dr Juan Sierra-Mileo

Thank you!

6th October 2023

Dr Juan Sierra-Mileo was amazing.

12th October 2023
Response from Dr Juan Sierra-Mileo

Thank you, for your kind words!

26th September 2023

Took the time to listen, question, understand, then gave me treatment and support options and additional information to read in my own time so I was not under pressure to make decisions.

12th October 2023
Response from Dr Juan Sierra-Mileo

It's nice to hear your were happy with the service. I will do my best to improve it further.

8th September 2023

He listens to everything I had to say and was very helpful.

12th October 2023
Response from Dr Juan Sierra-Mileo

Thank you! I will continue to sharpen my listening skills!

Dr Juan Sierra-Mileo believes that the key to a high quality of life is to empower his patients to determine their individual needs and make improvements accordingly, thereby preventing set backs in their pursuit of life goals. Additionally, he considers it his duty to collaborate with patients in creating a comprehensive plan to ensure their well-being and minimise the risk of chronic illnesses during their journey.

He works at Marine Lake Medical Practice and uses his A&E Background within the Arrowe Park Hospital A&E Department.

Writer and Editor for DizzyAstronaut.com