Dr Juan Sierra-Mileo was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2024 for delivering outstanding care.

26th May 2024

Very refreshing to see a doctor that has the whole package, caring, supportive, professional, empathetic, explained everything and answered all my questions to great extent. I truly recommend Dr Sierra. My teenager son was unwell and Dr Sierra was the doctor that assisted us.

Written by a NHS patient at Arrowe Park Hospital
22nd January 2024

Very supportive and reassuring throughout my stay at A&E. Kept me up to date throughout and ensured I was comfortable. Clear and understandable diagnosis

24th January 2024
Response from Dr Juan Sierra-Mileo

Thank you for your feedback! It is valuable for other patients!

Quick referral to ENT

5th January 2024
Response from Dr Juan Sierra-Mileo

I’m glad to have helped you today. Thank you for leaving your feedback.

22nd December 2023

Received great care from this doctor today after a faint. He was amazing and knew everything what to do.very helpful and put me at ease. So grateful for his help. He responded quickly and amazingly. Thank you

5th January 2024
Response from Dr Juan Sierra-Mileo

Thank you for taking the time to feedback!

Written by a NHS patient at Arrowe Park Hospital
13th December 2023

Superb “bedside manner”. Made me feel comfortable immediately. Confident and strong empathy. Listened attentively and conscientiously to my “story” of how I came to be at A&E this morning. Made sure I didn’t feel guilty about my perception that I may be wasting NHS time and resource. Clearly explained my results and confirmed what definitely wasn’t. Heart. And what was most likely. MSK. My problem. A lovely guy and. Very impresssive Doctor.

18th December 2023
Response from Dr Juan Sierra-Mileo

That is part of the service we are available and happy to provide. Glad to hear these kind words.

Dr Juan Sierra-Mileo believes that the key to a high quality of life is to empower his patients to determine their individual needs and make improvements accordingly, thereby preventing set backs in their pursuit of life goals. Additionally, he considers it his duty to collaborate with patients in creating a comprehensive plan to ensure their well-being and minimise the risk of chronic illnesses during their journey.

He works at Marine Lake Medical Practice and uses his A&E Background within the Arrowe Park Hospital A&E Department.

Writer and Editor for DizzyAstronaut.com