Dr Juan Sierra-Mileo was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2024 for delivering outstanding care.

17th November 2023

Was very thorough great bedside manner and I left feeling very confident in his diagnosis

12th December 2023
Response from Dr Juan Sierra-Mileo

I'm glad to have made a positive impact.

13th November 2023

Dr Juan Sierra-Mileo treated my child with a kind and caring attitude. I felt that he listened to my concerns and explained everything that he was doing and his findings during the appointment. He directed me to further pages (NHS Website) to be aware for more serious symptoms in my child’s illness. I felt comfortable during the appointment and trusted his decision.

14th November 2023
Response from Dr Juan Sierra-Mileo

As busy as the world is right now, I highly value you've taken the time to provide feedback! This helps us improve our care! Thank you again!

10th November 2023

Dr Juan Sierra was so helpful and caring. He listened to all of my concerns and symptoms and helped me accordingly. Thankful and grateful for his service.

13th November 2023
Response from Dr Juan Sierra-Mileo

I’m glad you are satisfied!

27th October 2023

Dr was very patient and could tell he was listening to everything I was saying, he was very informative and gave me tips on how to ease my Symptoms.

4th November 2023
Response from Dr Juan Sierra-Mileo

I am glad to hear you felt heard. The time constraints we are currently dealing with have made this a difficult task. I hope in the future I will have the possibility for longer consultations.

27th October 2023

Explained the reasons for his diagnosis and explained the treatment clearly

4th November 2023
Response from Dr Juan Sierra-Mileo

Thank you for taking the time to feedback. When patient's feedback it creates value in the service we provide. It also helps others find better care. Thanks again.

Dr Juan Sierra-Mileo believes that the key to a high quality of life is to empower his patients to determine their individual needs and make improvements accordingly, thereby preventing set backs in their pursuit of life goals. Additionally, he considers it his duty to collaborate with patients in creating a comprehensive plan to ensure their well-being and minimise the risk of chronic illnesses during their journey.

He works at Marine Lake Medical Practice and uses his A&E Background within the Arrowe Park Hospital A&E Department.

Writer and Editor for DizzyAstronaut.com