Dr Jonathan Munday

21st August 2017
Written by a patient at Pimlico Health at The Marven

Dr Munday looked at his screen the whole time, seemed very busy and I was a distraction to his day. My symptoms were described and he prescribed tablets that within one day made me into a zombie. When reading the side effects of the prescribed tablets they cause issues for which are triggers for other issues I have. Had to see other doctors since due to the bad prescription.

19th February 2017
Written by a patient at Pimlico Health at The Marven

I feel extremely confident that I am in very safe hands when I visit Dr Munday. He is intelligent, clear, to the point and also kind and understanding. He has an innate ability to diagnose a medical problem efficiently and effectively. I think he is an outstanding doctor.

5th January 2017
Written by a patient at Pimlico Health at The Marven

I have seen that Dr Munday has been marked down and this is grossly unfair. I have been attending the practice on and off for almost forty years and Dr Munday has an unfortunate attitude with patients but is actually an excellent doctor and I know he has fought on behalf of all the patients in the practice liaising with the local Health Authority and Government. I have realised that he knows what he is doing and, therefore, hardly needs to listen to patients as he 'gets it' immediately. He is an excellent doctor.

29th December 2016
Written by a patient at Pimlico Health at The Marven

I saw Dr Munday with my child. I was really taken aback by his attitude and approach to his patient. I introduced myself and my daughter and he didn't really want to hear our names. I then explained my daughters condition and asked a few questions and he then did not really want to hear my questions either. Overall our consultation was a very short one and I will be seeking a second opinion with one of the other great Doctors at this surgery. I respect the medical profession greatly however unfortunately this was the worst experience I have had in my life with a GP.

13th January 2016
Written by a patient at Pimlico Health at The Marven

Avoid and hope the BMA & NHS take an interest in this man.

Short link to review Dr Jonathan Munday: http://iwgc.net/edog9