Dr Jeremy Black

GP / GP Trainer Particular interests in Diabetes, Dermatology, Therapeutics

3rd October 2018
Written by a patient at Llandaff North Medical Centre

A brilliant doctor with an informative and sensitive approach.

3rd August 2018
Written by a patient at Llandaff North Medical Centre

I had to make an urgent appointment after suffering what I thought was a trapped nerve. After speaking with the doctor I had an appointment with him later in the day. He took time to listen and explain every aspect of my problem never rushing or making me feel uneasy.

14th September 2017
Written by a patient at Llandaff North Medical Centre

I have been a patient of Dr. Black for many years. I suffer from Fibromyalgia among other things but after seeing another doctor for 8 years, who has now left the practice, not being able to diagnose what was wrong with me, I saw Dr. Black and within five minutes he told me what he thought was wrong but to book a double appointment two days later when, after a thorough examination, confirmed that I did have Fibromyalgia. Not much can be done for this complaint but at least I knew what was wrong with me which was a huge relief. Over the years Dr.Black has always been very kind, helpful and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor.

13th July 2017
Written by a patient at Llandaff North Medical Centre

Dr Black is very through skilful and provides great advice. Would highly recommend his surgery. The nursing staff are also friendly and very experienced

2nd March 2017
Written by a patient at Llandaff North Medical Centre

I have seen Dr Black a number of times and have always found him to be an excellent GP. He is very informative and communicates very well. He has a pleasant manner and I feel confident about his diagnoses. When he feels it necessary, he refers me to a consultant. I am extremely satisfied with Dr Black.