Dr Jeremy Black

GP / GP Trainer Particular interests in Diabetes, Dermatology, Therapeutics

14th September 2017
Written by a patient at Llandaff North Medical Centre

I have been a patient of Dr. Black for many years. I suffer from Fibromyalgia among other things but after seeing another doctor for 8 years, who has now left the practice, not being able to diagnose what was wrong with me, I saw Dr. Black and within five minutes he told me what he thought was wrong but to book a double appointment two days later when, after a thorough examination, confirmed that I did have Fibromyalgia. Not much can be done for this complaint but at least I knew what was wrong with me which was a huge relief. Over the years Dr.Black has always been very kind, helpful and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor.

13th July 2017
Written by a patient at Llandaff North Medical Centre

Dr Black is very through skilful and provides great advice. Would highly recommend his surgery. The nursing staff are also friendly and very experienced

2nd March 2017
Written by a patient at Llandaff North Medical Centre

I have seen Dr Black a number of times and have always found him to be an excellent GP. He is very informative and communicates very well. He has a pleasant manner and I feel confident about his diagnoses. When he feels it necessary, he refers me to a consultant. I am extremely satisfied with Dr Black.

20th February 2017
Written by a patient at Llandaff North Medical Centre

A telephone call to the Surgery for advice was returned by Dr Black within the arranged times. I explained my symptoms and was given reassurances by him on possible causes, and importantly, practical remedies to overcome the discomfort. Further he prescribed medication and the welcome invitation to visit the surgery within a few days if the interim solution did not work. I am happy to report that his advice was and still is being applied such that the further visit to the surgery was not necessary. I have every confidence in Dr Black"s judgements . He showed a keen interest in my case and our telephone conversation was conducted in a friendly manner. Although a General Practitioner he exemplified all that is good in a family doctor by closing our conversation using my Christian name. I can only speak too highly of his professionalism.

10th May 2016
Written by a patient at Llandaff North Medical Centre

I spoke to Dr Black as a Triage telephone patient recently during a time of extreme stress. He was wonderfully patient and supportive. I felt listened to and fully respected. I was particularly pleased that he was so considerate of my position professionally, and arranged me to see another GP he was aware I had met before, at a time that was realistic around my work hours. He made me feel very comfortable and I am grateful for that.

Short link to review Dr Jeremy Black: http://iwgc.net/ed44i