Dr Keziah Maizey

5th October 2017
Written by a patient at Llandaff North Medical Centre

Without doubt one of the very, very best doctors I've ever dealt with (and it's been my misfortune to have dealt with more than I care to remember over the past 35 years because of numerous serious health problems). She REALLY knows her stuff, listens very carefully to what you say and her diagnoses, treatments and actions in my case have been spot on, even with some obscure conditions that had been missed by other doctors for possibly decades. I can't thank this doctor enough for her utter professionalism, her superb knowledge and how carefully she listens to her patients and her great 'bedside manner'. Very importantly she also gets results incredibly quickly if thing need to be taken further. Without her rare knowledge, approach and actions I, or at least a leg, probably wouldn't be here today. A total credit to the NHS and I just wish there were more like her.

24th May 2017
Written by a patient at Llandaff North Medical Centre

My new meds prescribed by Dr were rather unsuitable for my needs, after taking them and being told to halve other meds I became really poorly! Unfortunately, I felt unable to talk again to my Dr. I was a new patient and my other GP I had a very good rapport with but she was retiring! I'm sure lots of other doctors in the practice will fulfill my needs!

24th May 2017
Written by a patient at Llandaff North Medical Centre

A very negative outcome from this doctor! Didn't feel like she listened!

10th May 2016
Written by a patient at Llandaff North Medical Centre

I am not a frequent attender at the GP as am generally healthy, but in the last year I have seen Dr Maizey a few times and I have never felt so respected, listened to, understood and supported. Despite being very busy, she has given me the time I need and without hesitation or judgement, has offered me really helpful and valuable support. As I expect she works far too hard and doubt she is given as much praise as she deserves, I wanted to say that she is a credit to her profession and can't thank her enough for being such a star.

24th November 2015
Written by a patient at Llandaff North Medical Centre

Although I just saw Dr Maizey for a standard medication review I felt that she really listened to me and also comprehensively reviewed the information held about me on my file. This enabled her to ask relevant questions. She was a lovely woman who made me feel at ease and I would happily reccommend her to any patients that have not had an appointment with her.