Dr Jane Rimington

17th June 2015
Written by a patient at Hawkshead Medical Practice

One of the best doctors I have ever come across. Listens attentively, discusses causes/solutions with me and does not patronise. Seems to really care. I love Hawkshead Practice and travel quite a distance to it even though there are several closer practices now I have moved.

8th January 2015
Written by a carer at Hawkshead Medical Practice

We visited this doctor twice whilst on a mini break in Hawkshead. Our little boy (9 months) was unwell and on both occasions she examined him thoroughly and we felt the attention, care and advice we got was excellent! She had a very friendly manner too and listened carefully to our concerns. She sent us on to Barrow hospital on the second occasion to get a few things checked out and fortunately we got the all clear and were able to leave with our son after a couple of hours. If we were local I'd love to thanks her personally!

7th January 2015
Written by a patient at Hawkshead Medical Practice

Always a brilliant service with appointments easy to obtain. Most helpful for every need.

16th December 2014
Written by a patient at Hawkshead Medical Practice

Always listens to me with a reassuring ear and, gives you the time you need. Always constructive and supportive by follow up consult/phone call. Letters sent swiftly for a referral. If a more detailed medical explanation is required Dr Rimington always seems to know who to contact within that field. The two Doctors make this a wonderful medical practice which supports and adds value to the local community which we could not do without.

7th December 2014
Written by a patient at Hawkshead Medical Practice

Dr Rimington is a very caring and experienced GP. The surgery is a busy one but she finds time to thoroughly discuss medical concerns and options for treatment. I have been a patient for 8 years and have always been treated with consideration and respect. She is a dedicated GP who works very hard for her patients and I would not hesitate to recommend her.

Doctors working at Hawkshead Medical Practice