Dr Kaye Ward

17th June 2015
Written by a patient at Hawkshead Medical Practice

One of the best doctors I have ever come across. Listens attentively, discusses causes/solutions with me and does not patronise. Seems to really care. I love Hawkshead Practice and travel quite a distance to it even though there are several closer practices now I have moved.

8th April 2015
Written by a patient at Hawkshead Medical Practice

As mentioned before in my review of the surgery, I am a visitor staying in the near vicinity for a week, and whist walking sustained a minor but painful foot injury. Dr Kaye Ward was able to see me right away, without an appointment, and took great care in examining my injury. Her careful examination, the clarity of her explanation of the injury I had sustained and of the medication she was prescribing to bring down the swelling and alleviate the pain, were all exemplary. I happen to do university research into medical communication, so have wide experience of doctors' communication styles: Dr Ward's ability and professionalism, the directness and clarity of her explanations and advice, are outstanding.

24th March 2015
Written by a patient at Hawkshead Medical Practice

Dr Kaye Ward always listens carefully and always explains what is needed and how the medicine will help. She discusses short term and long term plans. The practice is quick and efficient. I had a blood test taken for cholesterol and two days later had a letter from the doctor telling me the results and suggesting follow up.

16th December 2014
Written by a patient at Hawkshead Medical Practice

Very caring, ensures that you are involved in the decision making process of my care. Doctor Ward genuinely cares about me as a patient and if I call the surgery will always speak to me or return my phone call between patients Dr Ward is a very valuable medical professional to me.

8th December 2014
Written by a patient at Hawkshead Medical Practice

Dr Ward is a caring and supportive GP. She is extremely experienced yet communicates clearly in a down to earth and friendly manner. She takes the time to really listen, which means I have been able to express concerns and worries about health issues. She is a dedicated GP and I would definitely recommend her to others.

Doctors working at Hawkshead Medical Practice