18th April 2018

He listens carefully to what I have to say, talks in a way that I understand and makes thorough examinations. He gives no sense that he is rushed though I am sure that he has many commitments.

Written by a carer at Addenbrooke's Hospital
7th December 2017

My mother was put under the care of Dr Peters and his team earlier this year, and since then we have nothing but praise for Dr Peters and his team, especially the Lupus Nurse Jayne Hollis, who is extremely efficient and reliable, and that we are always kept well informed and communicated every step of the way. Their great care and reassurance for my mother is first class and yet very friendly, and they always manage to put my mother at ease despite her anxiety for her other complex health issues. Thank you so much Dr Peters and his great team.

19th October 2017

Dr Peters is the best doctor I have ever seen. His knowledge and care for me as a patient was exemplary. I first saw Dr Peters when I was admitted to a London hospital and I was extremely ill. His assistance, alongside a couple of other doctors, totally transformed my condition and through taking time to listen to me and using his expertise and caring nature ensured I was given the correct medication, which dramatically improved my condition. I cannot thank Dr Peters for providing follow up appointments and advice since being in hospital and ensuring I now lead a normal life. Whenever I attended a follow up appointment, Dr Peters always had my best interests at heart and was very thorough with questions and tests. Dr Peters has moved to Addenrookes Cambridge hospital, which I now travel to for ongoing follow ups as I totally trust his expertise and care as a patient.

16th October 2017

Dr Peters has a friendly, professional manner and is easy to talk to. He listens carefully and asks questions to clarify situations. He treats you as an individual and shows interest in your condition and helping you treat this and deal with it. I would highly recommend him.

• Rheumatology

I am an Honorary Consultant Rheumatologist at Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridge. I specialise in the management of patients with complex autoimmune disorders, particularly vasculitis. I also have a research position at the University of Cambridge, where I study the genetics of human diseases in order to better understand why they occur and to help design new treatments.

Nearest Rheumatologists