Dr Irshad Zaki

• Dermatology

20th August 2018
Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital

I visited Dr Zaki in April, upon the referral of my GP. Dr Zaki is friendly and welcoming which immediately puts patients at ease. Dr Zaki was very thorough in his examination and explained in detail but also simply what was required. I felt that Dr Zaki treated me as an individual and also took into account my family history when reaching his diagnosis and best way to treat the mole on my leg. I have just seen Dr Zaki again, who has recommended that further surgery be undertaken, as the biopsy came back as pre cancerous cells. Dr Zaki explained in detail the reasons for further surgery and exactly what I should expect. I was disappointed to have to have another procedure but Dr Zaki was sympathetic and very professional in explaining the health benefits to me. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Zaki.

9th July 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Parkway Hospital

Dr.Zaki has a gentle sympathetic approach that I still confidence in his patients and is supported by an excellent team at Solihull hospital day case department.

21st April 2013
Written by a patient at Spire Parkway Hospital

I am a retired consultant. I was referred to Irshad (Zaki) by my local consultant dermatologist. I was really impressed by his manner and his operative technique. He was reassuring and calm. "Just what the doctor ordered". Until this referral episode he was unknown to me. His recommendation was concurred by one of his local GPs.

Nearest Dermatologists