dr-iqbal-mohiuddin

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Written by a patient at Cassiobury Court
4th September 2020

Absolutely one of the friendliest, most caring doctors I have ever met. Always has time to help but unfortunately governed by restrictions. Did everything in his power to help every person who needed something.

11th September 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Thank you for your kind and helpful feedback and recommendation. It was a pleasure to have been of assistance. I wish you all the best for the future. Please get in touch if you need my help again.

19th August 2020

Dr Iqbal Mohiuddn is been such a great person, helping me a lot in my recovering, he has actually open my eyes to be more confident on myself and move forward though the pain of losing my daughter. So thank you Mr Iqbal, highly recommended Kind regards Mariana

22nd August 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Thank you very much Mariana for your helpful review and recommendation. You made a remarkably quick recovery after seeing me for assessment. Once you finally saw your true self and circumstances, you were able to start living your life again. It has been a pleasure guiding you in your recovery. All the best for the future.

15th August 2020

I have been suffering for years with (what I was told) was MDD, Anxiety and Agoraphobia. After coming to see Dr Mohiuddin for only a few sessions privately, he really took the time to assess me and have come to find out the main problem is most likely ADHD. I finally have some answers that feel right but no one had ever mentioned it before in 27 years or took the time to consider it. So, if you’re someone like me who’s in and out of local mental health care not getting much help frustratingly going in circles, then I highly recommend him! He’s very friendly and approachable, easy to talk to, has a calming environment, with him you really feel that finally someone wants to listen to you and help!

20th August 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Thank you very much for your helpful and constructive feedback, which is much appreciated. I'm glad that we've got to the most likely root of all your problems, after careful history taking and screening. ADHD is commonly missed, especially in girls and ladies. It's been a pleasure assisting you on your journey to recovery, which finally seems highly likely now. Hopefully no more frustration. Thank you for the recommendation. I look forward to reviewing you again soon. All the best.

13th August 2020

Dr Iqbal is a great Psychiatrist! I recently had an assessment with him, and I can honestly say he is empathetic and reassuring. I felt he showed a genuine interest and took his time to listen to my worries and concerns. He was non - judgemental and he really understood me. He made me feel extremely comfortable, so much that I was able to open up to him in confidence. I say this as a person who is extremely anxious and struggles with communication and self expression. I am still under his care as a private patient. He has recently initiated shared care through my NHS GP and my Local NHS Mental Health Team, which I think is great. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone who is looking for a kind, professional and knowledgeable approach to their Psychiatric care.

19th August 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Many thanks for your very kind, constructive, and helpful feedback, as well as your gracious recommendation. These are very much appreciated. It was a pleasure talking to you and learning about your history and past treatment. Thank you for listening attentively. I look forward to supporting you and your safe and effective treatment, with the support of your GP and local CMHT. I would be happy to review you again in future, if and when needed. All the best.

Written by a patient at Cassiobury Court
7th August 2020

Dr Iqbal is a professional, caring and kind doctor who really listens to your issues and helps to develop achievable solutions to them. I would definitely recommend him to anybody in need.

11th August 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Many thanks for your kind and helpful feedback and recommendation, which are very much appreciated. We have got to the true root of all your difficulties, and an achievable solution certainly seems possible now. It will be a pleasure helping you to recover to your full potential.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin is a British GMC registered doctor in the UK since 1999, and an NHS Psychiatrist since 2000. He has been practicing as a private Consultant in General Adult Psychiatry since 2008. He has successfully treated many hundreds of NHS and private patients with a wide variety of mental health problems including Depression, Anxiety, OCD, PTSD, Bipolar disorder, Psychosis, Alcoholism and Home Alcohol Detox, Addictions, and Adult ADHD. He is also a Medical Cannabis Clinician. Private consulation is offered face to face, or Online UK-wide by Skype, Zoom, Apple FaceTime, or by Telephone. He is fully indemnified by the Medical Protection Society for private medical and psychiatric practice. He is a Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (MRCPsych). He is on the GMC Specialist Register for General Psychiatry. He has special interests in Psychotherapy, Psychopharmacology, Addictions, Adult ADHD, and Medical Cannabis. He is passionate about mental and physical health, and your safe and timely recovery. Call Pam on 0800 779 7800 for Help Today.

Short link to review Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin: http://iwgc.net/efjxc