dr-iqbal-mohiuddin

14th March 2020

Meeting and getting treatment under Dr Iqbal has been life changing for me. I'm now able to focus more on important things and getting back my confidence. Dr Iqbal is the go to person for any mental health issues. I highly recommend him and urge anyone with any mental health issue to seek help at the right time.

15th March 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

It’s been a real pleasure treating you and helping you to recover. Many thanks for sharing your positive treatment experience. Your recommendation is valued and much appreciated. All the best for the future.

13th March 2020

Dr Iqbal has helped me so much. He is very kind and supportive and is so easy to talk to. I really feel listened to and my mental health has improved so much in the time I have been seeing him. I would highly recommend Dr Iqbal to anyone.

15th March 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Many thanks for your kind and helpful feedback, and the recommendation. I am so glad that to you have improved so much and your life will inevitably get better over time now. It’s a real pleasure to help and support you in your steady recovery towards the life that you deserve.

13th March 2020

Dr Iqbal, He is so softly spoken and so easy to talk to and also understanding. I received the highest level of care from both Dr Iqbal and Pam. I was desperate at the time as, life events lead me to drinking and finally it took over, but with there help I am now trying to make the most of my life. And if ever I need to talk I know as soon as he can he will be at the other end of the phone. Thank you so much for all your care and advice which I have taken on board. Julie Morris

14th March 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Many thanks Julie for your kind and constructive feedback. It was an absolute pleasure to have helped and supported you through a very difficult time in your life. You have made a wonderful recovery and you have learnt what you need to do consistently going forward. We’re always at the end of the phone if you need to talk to us again. All the best for the new future.

7th March 2020

Very understanding and supportive. A lot of worthy advice.

7th March 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Many thanks for your constructive and helpful review. All the very best for the future.

7th March 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Many thanks for your constructive and helpful feedback. All the very best for the future.

5th November 2019

Dr Iqbal picked up on the things I didn't say as well as what I did say. This is so important when suffering in the mind.

6th November 2019
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Thank you for your positive and constructive feedback which is much appreciated.

Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin is a British GMC registered doctor in the UK since 1999, and an NHS Psychiatrist since 2000. He has been practicing as a private Consultant in General Adult Psychiatry since 2008. He has successfully helped and treated many hundreds of private patients with a wide variety of mental health problems including Depression, Anxiety, OCD, PTSD, Bipolar disorder, Psychosis, Alcoholism and Addictions, and Adult ADHD. He is fully indemnified by the Medical Protection Society for private medical and psychiatric practice. He is a Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (MRCPsych). He is on the GMC Specialist Register for General Psychiatry. He has special interests in Psychotherapy, Psychopharmacology, Addictions, and Adult ADHD. He is passionate about mental and physical health, and your safe and timely recovery. Call Pam on 0800 779 7800 for Help Today!

Nearest Psychiatrists