dr-iqbal-mohiuddin

30th June 2020

I have never been treated as a human being by a doctor before. Especially a psychiatrist. I had my first appointment yesterday with Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin and I was overcome with emotion due to the fact he seemed like he sincerely wanted to help me and didn’t understand why I hadn’t been previously. If only I had met Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin ten years ago. He speaks to you almost like a friend, a person and I knew he had my trust within five minutes of us meeting. A very kind, trusting and obviously hard working psychiatrist who already has done more for me in that hour spent with him than any NHS psychiatrist I’ve been under did in the last ten years I’ve been seeing them. I would recommend him to anyone. Can’t thank him enough and I’ve only had one appointment!

3rd June 2020

I got prescribed some HRT medication, as part of my Alcohol Detox at Oxygen Recovery Services. I was listed to and felt that he cared for my needs.

13th June 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Thank you for your helpful review. The Methadone and IV heroin replacement treatment (opioid substitution treatment) and alcohol detox was a huge challenge for anyone to undertake. I wish you all the best for the future.

29th May 2020

I saw this doctor because I was suffering from anxiety and drinking too much. I couldn’t have made a better choice. Dr Iqbal is without doubt an expert in his field but he is down to earth and puts you at your ease. He is welcoming, warm and easy to talk to. He helped me to make sense of what I’ve been going through and I left the consultation feeling reassured, inspired and empowered to face the challenges ahead. I can’t recommend him highly enough.

31st May 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

I am so grateful for your helpful and constructive feedback, as well as your kind recommendation; thank you. I am glad that you found the assessment helpful. It was a pleasure talking to you online. You have quickly gained great insight and taken the appropriate action. It’s great that you’ve made such a wonderful start to your recovery. I was only too happy to guide you further in the right direction. Wishing you all the very best for a healthy future.

27th May 2020

Dr Iqbal is a true healer. He is kind, compassionate and knows his art. He listens to you with patience and pays attention to your needs. You can trust him one hundred percent. He will give you extra time without even mentioning, a true selfless soul!!

29th May 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Thank you so much for your kind and constructive feedback. You have made a remarkably quick recovery! Well done for taking on board everything medical and non-medical that we discussed in your assessment, which has certainly paid off. It has been a pleasure helping you to recover and I look forward to talking to you again.

4th May 2020

I had many issues with non private mental healthcare and was turned away by many services, with Dr Iqbal I was able to get a diagnosis and was able to put care plan in place along with medication that works for me I couldn’t recommend him enough, very friendly, welcoming and supportive.

5th May 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Many thanks for your kind and helpful feedback. I'm glad that we were able to get to the root of the problem quickly and implement your care plan with the right medication. You’ve made an excellent recovery and I look forward to reviewing you again. All the best.

Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin is a British GMC registered doctor in the UK since 1999, and an NHS Psychiatrist since 2000. He has been practicing as a private Consultant in General Adult Psychiatry since 2008. He has successfully treated many hundreds of NHS and private patients with a wide variety of mental health problems including Depression, Anxiety, OCD, PTSD, Bipolar disorder, Psychosis, Alcoholism and Home Detox, Addictions, and Adult ADHD. He is also a Medical Cannabis Clinician. He is fully indemnified by the Medical Protection Society for private medical and psychiatric practice. He is a Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (MRCPsych). He is on the GMC Specialist Register for General Psychiatry. He has special interests in Psychotherapy, Psychopharmacology, Addictions, Adult ADHD and Medical Cannabis. He is passionate about mental and physical health, and your safe and timely recovery. Call Pam on 0800 779 7800 for Help Today!

Nearest Psychiatrists