Dr Imogen Brunner

13th October 2017
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

I too followed this doctor from her previous practice as I was impressed at how you treated me that it was a no-brainer to register at Paddington Green. Yesterday I was treated expertly and informatively. She listens and one feels really looked after. VERY impressive!

3rd September 2017
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

I've been under Dr Brunner for around 9 years and followed her from another practice. She is my family doctor and my Mums under her as well. She never rushes her patients especially if they are very sick and is very patient with them. I know that she treats a range of patients with complex medical conditions and treats them thoroughly. If you want an appointment with her you have to book it fast as I appointments sometimes goes in under 1 hour especially when there is a lot of demand for appointments. She explains things in a lot of detail and very caring.

9th May 2017
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

Great Doctor with a caring approach. Understood my concerns and treated me as a human being rather than 'just another patient'. Highly recommend.

6th November 2016
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

Maybe a paddington green doctors walking club at the surgery and it's keep everyone happy and healthy patients the doctor's and the staff's too.

4th November 2016
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

At this moment in time i can't see any thing to improve..all the staff are wonderful and they treat everyone with the up most respect.. same as the doctor's they are wonderful and listen too what you what you say.I have a wonderful doctor she listens to what you s ay in great detail and helps you 100% my doctor..Dr Imogen Brunner has helped me a lot..she is a wonderful caring genuine person..

Short link to review Dr Imogen Brunner: http://iwgc.net/eeoz3