Dr Imogen Brunner

« 1 2 3 4 »

27th February 2018
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

Both me and my mother have seen Dr Brunner. She is very personable and caring. I was not rushed, and she took the time to explain my diagnosis. I have often felt rushed with other doctors, but this was not the case with her. I will be making sure all my appointments are with her.

3rd January 2018
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

I had a quite poor experience which when I read these other reviews can only assume she was not in a great head state that day. She told me to go home 'right now' and throw out all my carbs and sugary foods. After writing a note to me, which just said THINK. Quite an odd bod. But I concede she was having a bad day. She said other strange things that I won't mention, but her attitude annoyed me. No decent attempt at an understanding was made.

27th November 2017
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

Dr Brunner is a highly professional caring and extremely knowledgeable GP. She actions everything expeditely and with a great sense of humour you always leave feeling so much better about your situation. She is amazing!! Thank you for your fantastic service. Eric D.

13th October 2017
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

I too followed this doctor from her previous practice as I was impressed at how you treated me that it was a no-brainer to register at Paddington Green. Yesterday I was treated expertly and informatively. She listens and one feels really looked after. VERY impressive!

13th October 2017
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

Maybe allow patients to seek appointment on line.this will stop patients panicking when hoping for DR apointment

« 1 2 3 4 »