Dr Imogen Brunner

27th November 2017
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

Dr Brunner is a highly professional caring and extremely knowledgeable GP. She actions everything expeditely and with a great sense of humour you always leave feeling so much better about your situation. She is amazing!! Thank you for your fantastic service. Eric D.

13th October 2017
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

I too followed this doctor from her previous practice as I was impressed at how you treated me that it was a no-brainer to register at Paddington Green. Yesterday I was treated expertly and informatively. She listens and one feels really looked after. VERY impressive!

13th October 2017
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

Maybe allow patients to seek appointment on line.this will stop patients panicking when hoping for DR apointment

3rd September 2017
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

I've been under Dr Brunner for around 9 years and followed her from another practice. She is my family doctor and my Mums under her as well. She never rushes her patients especially if they are very sick and is very patient with them. I know that she treats a range of patients with complex medical conditions and treats them thoroughly. If you want an appointment with her you have to book it fast as I appointments sometimes goes in under 1 hour especially when there is a lot of demand for appointments. She explains things in a lot of detail and very caring.

9th May 2017
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

Great Doctor with a caring approach. Understood my concerns and treated me as a human being rather than 'just another patient'. Highly recommend.

Short link to review Dr Imogen Brunner: http://iwgc.net/eeoz3