Dr Imogen Brunner

6th March 2017
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

I find this GP very arrogant and a 'bit in your face' unnecessarily so. Patronising, talking down (same thing I know) and a little bit barmy. I came out of the appointment feeling quite angry/annoyed - and could not wait to get out of the practice.

6th November 2016
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

Maybe a paddington green doctors walking club at the surgery and it's keep everyone happy and healthy patients the doctor's and the staff's too.

4th November 2016
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

At this moment in time i can't see any thing to improve..all the staff are wonderful and they treat everyone with the up most respect.. same as the doctor's they are wonderful and listen too what you what you say.I have a wonderful doctor she listens to what you s ay in great detail and helps you 100% my doctor..Dr Imogen Brunner has helped me a lot..she is a wonderful caring genuine person..

10th October 2016
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

It makes my feel to trusting

30th September 2016
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

I found she asked pertinent questions, explained well her prognosis, what she was prescribing and why. Dr Imogen also then ensured I had a follow-up appointment with the same Dr. to ensure consistency of observation and care. I really liked her manner, she was efficient but I felt informed and confident in her knowledge.

Short link to review Dr Imogen Brunner: http://iwgc.net/eeoz3