Dr Ian Sparrow

5th October 2017
Written by a patient at Balmoral Surgery

Dr Sparrow has looked after my partner over a difficult period and whilst she had a serious illness. He did so with compassion, humour, knowledge and understanding I come from a family of medics and understand the importance of giving individual care and this doctor excels at understanding his patients One of my neighbours shares my view and he gave her real human support after she lost her husband He may take a little getting used to but when you are in his care you are in safe hands. He is not just a good doctor but a truly caring human being

25th May 2017
Written by a patient at Balmoral Surgery

Dr Sparrow is personable and pleasant. He gets to the root of the problem quickly during the limited consultation time.His direct gaze misses little and he notices things which you may be unaware off.Made a home visit when he sensed something was wrong even though one was not requested.My health is in good hands.He even laughed at one of my jokes.He,s under pressure,as are all his colleages ,but seems to cope admirably.

30th January 2017
Written by a patient at Balmoral Surgery

Takes time to listen and understand issues

25th December 2015
Written by a carer at Balmoral Surgery

has not helped my disabled wife, uncareing, protecting his back, all the time, when my wife needs medical, will not listen,could help medically much much much more he is not interested?

21st September 2015
Written by a patient at Balmoral Surgery

Doctor Sparrow is an excellent doctor. Very lucky to have him. Sorted my lower back problems out got me full hip operation done