Balmoral Surgery

Canada Road, Walmer, Deal, Kent, England, CT14 7EQ

Balmoral Surgery

16th January 2018

Receptionists very unhelpful and have lost my repeat prescription on 2 separate occasions. These issue are never acknowledged or apologised for. The service is extremely frustrating and generally rude.

10th January 2018

I have seen a few different g.ps here and so far all of them have been rude, seriously lack empathy and made me feel like a total inconvenience. I have never been spoken to in such a condescending manner. I am changing surgeries as many others have done.

22nd December 2017

on a appointment to see Dr Mah he gave me a prescription which he had given to me a couple of times previously bt when I asked if it could be added to my list of repeats he said it was not necessary as if I ordered it again the doctor would see that I had received it several times they would prescribe it, Dr Mah has now left the practice so when I ordered the medication via patient services on line it came back as REJECTED and passed to the GP so it appears that the practice managers staff has decided to reject it before it reaches a GP so now I have to make a totally un-necessary appointment which somebody who needs one could have I have come to the conclusion that it is the practice managers staff who decides if you can have a prescription or not.

12th December 2017

Just had an appointment with a female doctor after having waited 4 weeks to get one and her manner was abrupt and rude and the whole patient experience was sub-standard. I felt very uncomfortable and came away feeling very upset. There was no clarity provided as to what actions had been taken and the next steps, quite frankly not the level of service I expect from a professional organisation. I rang to complain and told that the only way to do this is to write a note and drop in to the practice manager as over the phone and email are not options. It seems that the surgery is making it quite hard to complain yet quite easy to leave positive feedback.

11th August 2017

Time keeping by the doctors is a big problem, even mid morning it is not uncommon for having to wait 15 to 20 minutes and beyond, and then very rarely get a apology. I can visualise any of them waiting for a late running train and keeping quiet