Dr Elizabeth Price

26th October 2017

Dr Price is a good listener and helps her patients understand their condition. She is very knowledgeable about her subjects especially, Sjogeren's Syndrome since I was diagnosed nearly 20 years ago. She is very into her work, research for a cure. Over the years I have seen several consultant. She is trying all options that are available to her. She is a pioneer in discovering new medicine to treat Sjogren's. I feel privileged that she is my consultant very lucky to be treated by her.

Written by a carer at The Great Western Hospital
10th December 2016

I cannot speak highly enough of the treatment I received from Dr Price. She has a complete knowledge of all things related to Sjogrens Syndrome and was absolutely wonderful when she took her time to explain the disease, it's course of progression, things for me to look out for and be aware of regarding eyes and mouth care etc. I left with a full treatment plan and a referral to a neurologist. She has great empathy and understanding of the symptoms of chronic pain & exhaustion associated with SS and really cares about the life changing affect this can have on patients. If only all rheumatologists were as good as she is. I feel very lucky to have seen her.

7th December 2016

Dr Price always listens and encourages her patients. She is very enthusiastic and knowledgeable about her subject.I consider myself very lucky to be one of her patients.

8th June 2015

Dr Elizabeth Price is the most wonderful Consultant Rheumatologist with a speciality in Sjogren's Syndrome. She is very thorough, she examines you, she reads your notes, she is kind, she cares, she explains everything clearly and above all she doesn't only rely on blood tests. She is particularly interested in people like me who for various reasons have been dismissed by other Rheumatologists as not having the exact markers in blood tests. She has my utmost admiration.

• Rheumatology