Dr Desmond Kidd

• Neurology

12th March 2018
Written by a patient at The Royal Free Hospital

I've been seeing Dr Desmond Kidd for many years now for pituitary adenomas and temporal lobe epilepsy which he diagnosed as many didn’t know what was wrong. He is a very good and informative doctor. He listens to me with interest and explains anything that l do not understand. He has a brilliant sense of humour and we get on very well. I trust him completely and am very happy with his care, advice and information that he has given me over the years. He takes time with his patience and generally cares. He has taken he’s the time to monitor my health and has had a massive improvement to my quality of life, Dr Kidd helped me with my fertility treatment if it wasn’t for Dr Kidd my Gp wouldn’t have referred me to fertility treatment that I needed in order to get pregnant. Thanks to him I am now pregnant and waiting for the birth of my son I feel he listens well and has developed a good understanding of my medical history, which is complex. I would personally absolutely recommend him. Dr Kidd has done so much for me and I couldn’t thank him enough. Hope anyone who needs a neurologist has the opportunity to see someone like Dr Kidd or even better him.

Nearest Neurologists