Dr Denise Hrouda

• Oncology

27th June 2017
Written by a patient at Warwick Hospital

Dr Hrouda takes time to listen and advise. The care I have received from her and her colleagues in the Aylesford unit at Warwick hospital has been excellent.

2nd May 2017
Written by a patient at Warwick Hospital

Great doctor Thank you very much

6th August 2016
Written by a carer at Warwick Hospital

Dr Hrouda is a kind compassionate Consultant....she will never rush you ..and will always go the extra mile...i will be forever grateful for the 5* care she gave my son ...he was always treated with dignity and respect......thank you dr hrouda

4th August 2016
Written by a carer at Warwick Hospital

DR HROUDA IS A DR OF GREAT COMPASSION FOR HER PATIENTS , SHE INSTILLS POSTIVITY AND CONFIDENCE, BUT AT SAME TIME IS HONEST AND INFORMATIVE.SHE LOOKED AFTER MY BELOVED SON IN HIS PALLIATIVE CARE AND TREATED HIM WITH RESPECT AND DIGNITY. SHE ALSO HAD TIME FOR HIS FAMILY AND ALWAYS SUPPORTED US, WITH FRIENDLY PROFESSIONALISM HIGHLY REGARDED BY US.

22nd January 2016
Written by a patient at George Eliot Hospital

Dr Hrouda was very informative when we met for an initial discussion. I felt that when I left I was very well informed about the proposed radiotherapy programme and that it would achieve the desired outcome. She instils total confidence in what the team will do for me. I feel reassured and lucky to have her overseeing my care. I saw Dr Hrouda at the Arden Cancer Centre (University Hospital Coventry) but this venue is not listed below. George Eliot Hospital is the only one shown within the group.

Nearest Oncologists