Written by a patient at Priory Medical Group
9th August 2020

THANK YOU DR DEANE JACOBS, currently of Ampleforth Village Surgery near York, for SAVING MY LIFE this week. Fifty wasps or more stung me many miles away from A&E in a field in Oswaldkirk and I had a life threatening anaphylactic shock. Miraculously, Clare at the Ampleforth Surgery (thank you so much Clare too) had the good sense to advise Dr Deane of the reported incident and he attended very quickly. His ability and manner were profoundly able, effective, kind and professional. Even not fully conscious, I could just make out most of his reassurance and explanations of what was going on as I was seemingly losing it and his fast medical interventions, along with help from others including First Responder Dave Thompson (thank you so much Dave), saved my life. Had Dr Deane not attended and so promptly, I am told I would not be here to write this review. The ambulance crew, A&E and York Hospital were spendid too, once help from far away arrived.

Written by a patient at Priory Medical Group
12th April 2020

Dr Deane Jacobs is a modern day GP who is knowledgeable and very caring for his patients. Always polite, professional, listens to what you have to say and explains the prognosis. He is one of the very few Doctors at Priory Medical that I preferred to see and he is greatly missed by me.

Nearest Hospital Doctors