Dr David Gosal

• Neurology

16th August 2017
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

I was recently digagnosed with lupus and has a stroke I have now been seeing Dr gosal for quite a while after seeing loads of doctors and now only see Dr gosal. He has help me tremendously throughout my recovery and he goes through all the next steps of my treatments and makes sure I'm recovering and on the right path.

31st July 2017
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

Very good knowledge and expert in his area and expert mind in mind (neurologist)

24th May 2016
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

What a wonderful caring man, he didn't rush through anything explained the results of my tests and arranged for me to have them repeated while I was there. I had been referred to Mr Gosal and although the outcome was not good of which I was already aware he still spent his time explaining what had gone wrong. This was the second time I had seen him and I came away feeling that at last someone had listened. The 2 Doctors who carried outthenerve tests couldn't have been nicer. What a lovely man with a lovely team with him from the moment I arrived at reception my thanks to you all

26th April 2015
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

After years of no diagnosis I was taken to salford. Dr Gosal took over my care and I improved rapidly to the stage where I can now walk again. His knowledge and care got me through a terrible time in my life. I trust him implicitly.

Nearest Neurologists