Dr David De Klerk

5th May 2019
Written by a carer at Molebridge Practice

Dr de Klerk was so good with us when my youngest son was diagnosed with Stage 4 bowel cancer in Australia. I had an appointment to do with my BP and I said to him that it may be up a little because of my son. He listened and immediately made an appointment for my son for his return a few days later. He listened, cared and was 'with' us all the way through the treatment. It was a sad day for us when he moved to Sandhurst, but a very great gain for Sandhurst.

7th June 2018

Excellent GP.

12th February 2018

Dr Dr Klerk is the best doctor

2nd February 2017
Written by a patient at Molebridge Practice

David De Klerk saved my sons life and I will be eternally grateful to this man. There is no easy way to tell a parent that their child has Leukaemia, but he did it in such a caring and respectful way. He took me seriously when other GPs fobbed me off and because he took the time to listen to me and check my son properly, I knew the same day what his diagnosis was. It can't have been easy for him but here I am nearly 10 years later and I can still recall every word. From that moment until he moved to a different practice I entrusted to him the care of my entire family. I can only describe him as very patient, gentle, kind, considerate, knowledgeable and trustworthy man. He acts in the best interests of his patients and quite frankly he was a big loss when he moved on.

18th November 2016
Written by a patient at Sandhurst Group Practice

Dr DeKlerk always listens and doesn't ever take a haughty or judgmental stance. He is always sympathetic and patient. He is very approachable.