Dr David De Klerk

2nd February 2017
Written by a patient at Molebridge Practice

David De Klerk saved my sons life and I will be eternally grateful to this man. There is no easy way to tell a parent that their child has Leukaemia, but he did it in such a caring and respectful way. He took me seriously when other GPs fobbed me off and because he took the time to listen to me and check my son properly, I knew the same day what his diagnosis was. It can't have been easy for him but here I am nearly 10 years later and I can still recall every word. From that moment until he moved to a different practice I entrusted to him the care of my entire family. I can only describe him as very patient, gentle, kind, considerate, knowledgeable and trustworthy man. He acts in the best interests of his patients and quite frankly he was a big loss when he moved on.

18th November 2016
Written by a patient at Sandhurst Group Practice

Dr DeKlerk always listens and doesn't ever take a haughty or judgmental stance. He is always sympathetic and patient. He is very approachable.

12th August 2016
Written by a patient at Sandhurst Group Practice

Dr. De Klerk is by far the best GP I've had. He listens to you and does is best to help you, if he can't he will refer to someone that can. Most doctors are rushing you and telling what is wrong rather than listening to you. As doctors go he is incredibly polite and a very friendly and welcoming manner. I'd recommend him to anybody.

7th June 2016
Written by a patient at Sandhurst Group Practice

Very pleased with my appointment, David was totally understanding and made me feel normal.

4th May 2016
Written by a patient at Sandhurst Group Practice

Dr De Klerk is a very organised, caring and good doctor who takes the time to analyse your notes so is completely aware of your condition when you visit for a consultation.