Dr David De Klerk

18th November 2016
Written by a patient at Sandhurst Group Practice

Dr DeKlerk always listens and doesn't ever take a haughty or judgmental stance. He is always sympathetic and patient. He is very approachable.

12th August 2016
Written by a patient at Sandhurst Group Practice

Dr. De Klerk is by far the best GP I've had. He listens to you and does is best to help you, if he can't he will refer to someone that can. Most doctors are rushing you and telling what is wrong rather than listening to you. As doctors go he is incredibly polite and a very friendly and welcoming manner. I'd recommend him to anybody.

7th June 2016
Written by a patient at Sandhurst Group Practice

Very pleased with my appointment, David was totally understanding and made me feel normal.

4th May 2016
Written by a patient at Sandhurst Group Practice

Dr De Klerk is a very organised, caring and good doctor who takes the time to analyse your notes so is completely aware of your condition when you visit for a consultation.

11th July 2015
Written by a patient at Sandhurst Group Practice

Dr de clerk was very professional however my husband and I didn't find him very personable when discussing personal issues, we were also given wrong information and an out of date pack for testing got all the way to the royal Surrey and were told we needed and apt and our pack was out of date! Very frustrating! ESP as we asked if an apt was required.