Dr Constantinos Petrides

Currently in my 4th year of Paediatric Training.

24th October 2016
Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital

My son was admitted to Queens Hospital as he had severe breathing issues and throat infection. I must say this time I was well impressed with the services. In particular Dr Constantios. He was excellent with the way he handled my son , he was able to diognise his problem straight away. At the same time he was able to handle us , over worried parents , by giving us that reassurance and being soo patient with any sort of questions we asked. As parents of a 5 year old when a doctor can answer any sort of questions and give the right advice is a big thing as most of the time Doctors are always on the run especially in a busy paediatric ward. I am very happy and thankful with all the guidance given and will be following all the advice. I would highly recommend Dr Constantios and rest assured your in safe hands! We were discharged in 2 days and even at that point of discharge Doctor was standing there and doing througher checks and made sure baby was great to go home.. Thanks once again!!

Nearest Paediatricians