Dr Christopher Hayward

Interests include therapeutic endoscopy, bowel cancer screening, inflammatory and irritable bowel syndromes

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

22nd February 2013
Written by a member of staff at Derriford Hospital

I have been a patient of Dr Hayward for many years.He has always been professional,approachable and courteous however busy he may be.He is easy to talk to and understand.

8th February 2013
Written by a patient at Derriford Hospital

I saw Dr Hayward as a `2-week wait referral.' After taking a history of the condition for which I had been referred and performing an examination, he decided that my problem would require a different specialization and gave me a clear explanation for his decision. Despite this decision, he nonetheless arranged for me to undergo an investigation to definitely exclude the possibility of any gastric causes for my problem, for which I am grateful.

21st January 2013
Written by a patient at Derriford Hospital

We talked about my history and current state of UC. Advised why I was to have bloods taken and a routine colonoscopy. I was given a website to log onto for further information about UC, which has been invaluable as ideas have changed since I was diagnosed 22 years ago! I did not feel rushed and was able to ask questions.

12th January 2013
Written by a patient at Derriford Hospital

Extremely professional and friendly manner. Made me feel 100% comfortable. Very informative.

5th December 2012
Written by a patient at Derriford Hospital

Explained things in plain language and listened to what i said

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »