Dr Charles Wright

24th September 2017
Written by a patient at Framlingham Medical Practice

Without doubt, Dr Wright is an outstanding GP and I can only count myself as truly fortunate to be under his care. I was diagnosed with a life changing condition to which he intimated to me some 12 months before my condition required surgery. He continues to give exemplary care to me and my family. I will never stop being grateful for the professionalism and kindness he affords us regularly. A GP that we all in the Framlingham area should continue to cherish.

15th March 2017
Written by a patient at Framlingham Medical Practice

Dr Wright always listens and time. Always seems to know just what is wrong.

22nd October 2016
Written by a patient at Framlingham Medical Practice

Dr, Wright is just the best doctor. He is knowledgeable and I trust what he says. He listens, very easy to talk to and doesn't hurry you through, very approachable with a good sense of humour, but at he same time very professional. I feel I am very lucky to have such a patient and understanding GP.

4th April 2016
Written by a patient at Framlingham Medical Practice

Honest and to the point Doctor, some doctors although good do not seem to thoroughly tell you what is going on, just say what you've got not why or how to prevent it. Dr Wright has the sense of humour I appreciate as sometimes a smile and joviality can go along way.

23rd March 2016
Written by a patient at Framlingham Medical Practice

Dr Wright is a great doctor. He is very competent but also approachable.