Dr Charles Wright

22nd October 2016
Written by a patient at Framlingham Medical Practice

Dr, Wright is just the best doctor. He is knowledgeable and I trust what he says. He listens, very easy to talk to and doesn't hurry you through, very approachable with a good sense of humour, but at he same time very professional. I feel I am very lucky to have such a patient and understanding GP.

4th April 2016
Written by a patient at Framlingham Medical Practice

Honest and to the point Doctor, some doctors although good do not seem to thoroughly tell you what is going on, just say what you've got not why or how to prevent it. Dr Wright has the sense of humour I appreciate as sometimes a smile and joviality can go along way.

23rd March 2016
Written by a patient at Framlingham Medical Practice

Dr Wright is a great doctor. He is very competent but also approachable.

1st May 2015
Written by a patient at Framlingham Medical Practice

I didn't appreciTe the way he sat with his legs wide open for the whole interview and lent back in his chair and I had to ask for an examination for my loss of balance. All other doctors here are super but I didn't have a positive experience of Dr Wright.

23rd April 2015
Written by a patient at Framlingham Medical Practice

A very thorough doctor who listens to what you say and cleverly picks up on what your not saying. His care of my late father was exemplary and I likewise have complete faith and trust in him. He explains detailed and complex medical conditions without being patronising. His manner is relaxed, friendly and unflapable, putting you completely at ease.