Dr Charles Foulkes

3rd June 2018
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

Dr Foulkes is really good, he cares, he's honest and he's efficient. I always feel like he understands and he makes sure he makes referrals and things swiftly.

23rd February 2018
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

Dr Foulkes is always very attentive and his descriptions are clear. It is great to see someone so enthusiastic to get you in to shape. After being very ill he has monitored and advised me as I get better. Highly recommended.

4th January 2017
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

I saw Dr Ffoukes in April of 2016 with regard to concerns about my weight. He gave me several options and explained which ones he would recommend ultimately we agreed on a referral to Slimming World which has ultimately see a weight loss of 6 stone. Prior to that I've seen Dr Ffoukes on a couple of occasions and always found him to be open and totally professional taking care to explain why he is doing stuff and what options are open.

8th June 2016
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

I came to this surgery last year after having to flea a domestic violence relationship, I found that the doctor listened and was very understanding and helpful regarding my situation. He took time to go through my bi-polar condition which is my life and helped me help myself giving me details of people to contact for counselling, mind mental health Lovely surgery very nice doctors and staff and always a pleasure to go there

20th February 2016
Written by a carer at The Bromley Common Practice

My husband had a very bad stroke in September 2015 and was in hospital for over 3 months. Since his discharge on 18th December he has been in the care of Dr. Foulkes who has been very good with arranging the District Nurse to come to the flat and do blood tests. He has also kept us informed of the results. As he has never met my husband (we only registered with the surgery in December 2015) and only became his Dr. after his discharge from hospital I find his care very good.