Dr Catherine Horner

14th April 2016
Written by a patient at Audley Mills Surgery

Dr Horner is a very caring doctor, she doesn't rush you, she listens and understands your problem, she is a very good doctor.

22nd March 2016
Written by a patient at Audley Mills Surgery

Dr Horner is usually quite prompt with her appointment times. I have been under her care for more than 13years and find her a good listener who gives direct & easy to understand care & advice. I am very happy & satisfied with Dr Horner being my GP. I also find all the staff especially the practice nurses very professional, kind, polite & good at their jobs. Overall, I feel that Audley Mills practice is efficiently run with their online appointment system, self booking in & reminder txt messaging service, to mention just a few.

25th January 2016
Written by a patient at Audley Mills Surgery

Was called in on time, always a good start. Prepared to listen and was extremely helpful, I am not someone who visits the GP on a regular basis so when I do its for something important. Gave me time, options and explained the reasons for the outcome of my visit. Overall would have no problem recommending Dr Horner to anyone moving into the area.

26th March 2015
Written by a patient at Audley Mills Surgery

Dr Catherine Horner is a fantastic doctor. She is understanding, sympathetic and listens to your problems. Dr Horner conducts her surgery in a professional manner and is very knowledgable in all areas of medicine. She has a great since of humour and makes me feel that I could discuss absolutely anything with her, without feeling awkward or embarrassed . After suffering with depression , she showed me compassion and understanding, which helped me on the road to recovery. I feel extremely lucky that I have a GP like her at my surgery. Thank you Dr Horner.

24th March 2015
Written by a patient at Audley Mills Surgery

Dr Horner is very easy to talk to. She is most understanding and supportive.

Short link to review Dr Catherine Horner: http://iwgc.net/effbs