Audley Mills Surgery

57 Eastwood Road, Rayleigh, Essex, England, SS6 7JF

Also known as: Dr. Lewis & Partners

8th October 2018

the surgery is shocking, I’ve had major foot surgery and they refuse to see you for dressing changes. They try to send you to hospital and they also refuse to see you. After many arguments with the surgery they agree to see me. Then when going for a dressing change, I turn up to my appointment on time waited 50 mins to be seen and then get called to say I need to go over the the other practice. When I go there I get told I’ve still got to wait another 40 minutes to be seen. Now way make appointments if you can’t see to the patients. You can never get an appointment booked in there either. In the end I just had to leave the surgery as couldn’t wait any longer and not a sorry was given by the practice receptionist. Real bad and shocking wouldn’t recommend using that surgery at all and not the first complaint we’ve had either and sure won’t be the last

10th July 2017

On one occasion, the practice manager, not particularly helpful, and made me feel like I was lying. Some of the receptionists very dismissal , but the majority, very kind, very helpful, and very friendly. Overall, this is a wonderful surgery, and run very well.

23rd March 2017

Extremely rude doctor

9th February 2017

Going the Extra Mile: The surgery serves a huge population and delivers a great service. Yesterday, I called up to try and get an on-the-day appointment for my little boy. I had left it way too late in the morning, so there were no appointments left. However, to my surprise, I got a call back half an hour later offering me a cancellation slot for the afternoon. I was so impressed with the reception staff going the extra mile for us! Even though it was an afternoon appointment, there was no delay and we were seen bang on time. The doctor was very thorough and really listened. Five stars all round.

14th April 2016

Never really had any trouble with staff at Audley Mills, most of the receptionists are very helpful and nice, I have only had one that wasn't, she was a bit abrupt on the phone, I have found the nurses are excellent too.

{{category}} working at Audley Mills Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Audley Mills Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecdcx