Audley Mills Surgery

57 Eastwood Road, Rayleigh, Essex, England, SS6 7JF Also known as: Dr. Lewis & Partners 1 2 3 4 5 41 reviews

6th September 2020

Satisfaction:
As always we received exemplary attention from all at Audley Mills

Improvement:
I would find it difficult to suggest things that could be done better. I'm sure there are, but in my interactions refer to my previous sentence

Satisfaction
6th September 2020

Satisfaction:
As always we received exemplary attention from all at Audley Mills

Improvement:

Satisfaction
14th July 2020

In the past and certainly through the covid crisis, from our point of view, our contacts with our GP(s), Nurses and Admin. Staff we have nothing but admiration and praise for their professionalism, knowledge and empathetic approach.

#sayThankYou

Just to say a big thank you to the amazing nurse called Iona. She was so gently and lovely. Sorry to hear about her sister in law passing away. I dread this routine tests however she was so professional and caring that she put me at ease immediately. Iona is an asset to your organisation! Thanks Zara

11th June 2020
14th March 2020

The receptionists are kind and helpful, even under pressure from the piblic (who i have heard often being rude to the staff). If you contact the surgery early enough you can usually get either a face-to-face or telephone appointment the same day. The doctors are friendly and professional. I find them easy to talk to. They explain things to me if I ask them to and they don't make me feel rushed.

{{category}} working at Audley Mills Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Audley Mills Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecdcx