Dr Caroline Karakusevic

12th October 2017
Written by a patient at Bishopsteignton Surgery

Called the Bishopsteignton surgery on Monday at around 11am and was told that a doctor would call me after 2pm that same day. At 10 past 2 i recieved a call from Dr Caroline Karakusevic who was very nice and pleasant and said if i could get to Teignmouth for 3:30 she would see me. The Doctor was very good and we had a long chat about all sorts of things made me feel very relaxed. As a new patient to the area i found the service from Dr Karakusevic and all the staff to be very friendly and helpful.

17th June 2015
Written by a patient at Channel View Surgery

Fantastic experienced GP with great listening skills - knowledgable and thorough, efficient and friendly. Felt the visit was worthwhile and that concerns I'd raised had been thoroughly addressed.

21st May 2015
Written by a patient at Channel View Surgery

Remain in the village locallity

2nd March 2015
Written by a patient at Channel View Surgery

My experience at the surgery was excellent. The receptionist was very helpful and I only waited about one minute which was also good. I was totally satisfied with the service at the surgery.

9th January 2015
Written by a patient at Bishopsteignton Surgery

Dr Karakusevic provided a telephone consultation, followed by an appointment with her, within two hours of my initial call to the receptionist at Channel View's Bishopsteignton Surgery, Green, recently. I found this immensely helpful in my particular circumstances, and a face to face appointment including examination was appreciated. Dr Karakusevic was also able to refer me for an appointment with a consultant, which has been made for one working week's time. I am more than satisfied with the outcome so far, and appreciate the professionalism of the doctor and of her discussion with me, which have allayed any immediate concerns. I would also like to add that as a family, we have given positive feedback about the practice in other forms and on other occasions. The service provided to us as a family of 4 over 17 years as patients of Channel View Surgery, mainly at Green; and on occasion at the Teignmouth and Chudleigh surgeries, has been exemplary. The whole team strive to support their patients to the best of their abilities, so we include the practice team and nursing staff as well as the doctors in our praise.