Dr Caroline Gill

I am a part time GP partner at Wawn Street Surgery, where I have worked since 2000. I live locally and have brought my family up along this ever changing coastline. The beautiful area we live in does have some difficulties which can impact upon our patients' health, but there are also many local resources and a great sense of community. The practice is supportive and we have a great sense of teamwork. We are not perfect and aim to improve, therefore we welcome feedback to help us meet the needs of our patients.

17th August 2017
Written by a patient at Wawn Street Surgery

Just an update on the review i wrote november 2016, my prescriptions have now been dealt with a week early and i appreciate and trust my doctor who is dr gill 100%!! That day i wrote the review i was very ill and a lil on dramatic side, iv been a patient with wawn street my whole life and will never change to another dr surgery as this surgery do their very best to help each individual patient they have and i would like to say thank you to all the doctors who see me and keep doing to the great work they do everyday thank you

11th August 2017
Written by a patient at Wawn Street Surgery

Service was great from booking in to seeing GP. Doctor listened and gave good advice. Overall a good experience.

15th November 2016
Written by a patient at Wawn Street Surgery

Well ima patient of dr gills and i have always liked to see her, i have never had a problem apart drom today when supposed to take my medication at 09.00am but my prescrition has not been done so iv had no medication which is a opioid replacment and i now have to wait till 3pm wheb dr gill comes back into the surgery to sign my prescrition, it has left me very upset and very ill today

3rd April 2017
Response from Dr Caroline Gill

Thank you for leaving a review, I am sorry that you were left in an uncomfortable situation and glad we were able to resolve your problem within a very short period of time. I felt privileged that you were willing to share your concerns about a very personal matter to you and that despite this incident you felt the service we offer is still 5 star. This was an poignant example that we can learn from as a service, and emphasises the need for excellent communication.

6th July 2016
Written by a patient at Wawn Street Surgery

I visited Dr Gill with my concerns around severe pelvic pain. I explained to Dr Gill that I was being referred for heart and abdominal scans which were coming back clear and that I did not feel I was being listened to. Dr Gill performed a pelvic examination and sent me for a CA125 blood test which has returned out of range. Dr Gill seen me immediately with the results and made a referral for ultrasound to detect possible ovarian cancer and explained every process to me.

3rd April 2017
Response from Dr Caroline Gill

We value all feedback and thank you for spending the time to leave this review. We aim to respond sensitively to information shared by our patients and will always aim to keep patients updated, having up to date contact information e.g. mobile phone numbers and email addresses makes this process easier.

27th April 2016
Written by a patient at Wawn Street Surgery

Dr Gill is a professional and caring practitioner who has helped me deal with a difficult couple of years healthwise. She is a genuine, kind and empathetic person, a great listener and brilliant at explaining things. I find her approach to medicine refreshing as she is openminded and often promotes a more holistic approach to dealing with health matters.

Short link to review Dr Caroline Gill: http://iwgc.net/eer39