Dr Justine Hughes

15th May 2016
Written by a patient at Wawn Street Surgery

I have been seeing this Doctor on a regular basis for the past 8 months and she has been really kind, patient and helpful to me. I would have no hesitation in asking her for support if I needed it in future.

10th May 2016
Written by a patient at Wawn Street Surgery

Dr Justine Hughes was very patient with me and listened to my concerns, she gave me a very confident clear picture of my recent test results and gave me clear honest answers to all my questions which put my mind at ease. When i first met her she was quick to make a diagnosis, and sent me for the necessary tests with a quick response which put my mind at ease which meant getting my results a lot sooner. I would highly recommend this Doctor to other patients.

2nd May 2016
Written by a patient at Wawn Street Surgery

Dr Hughes put my mind totally at ease about my medical condition. She was patient and understanding while I explained my symptoms. I found her to be a caring and thorough doctor.

25th April 2016
Written by a carer at Wawn Street Surgery

Dr Hughes is my mother's GP. I have always found her to be patient, understanding and she always explains any medication she prescribes and gives reasons for any further treatment or referrals she recommends. She always directs her conversation to my mother and she always takes time to listen to both my mother and myself. I would recommend her without reservation. The only difficulty we have with the surgery is the delay in being able to have a none urgent appointment with the GP of choice, which I assume is due to the volume of requests. However we have always been able to get an emergency appointment with one of the GPs on the day of request.

11th April 2016
Written by a patient at Wawn Street Surgery

Very thorough and warm. Offered useful methods on helping my well-being.

Short link to review Dr Justine Hughes: http://iwgc.net/eelcs