Dr Anji Curry

17th May 2015
Written by a patient at Imeary Street Surgery

HAVING PREVIOUSLY LIVED IN GLASGOW FOR TEN YEARS, I AND MY BROTHER RETURNED TO SOUTH SHIELDS, WHERE WE WERE BORN, AND SIGNED ON WITH IMEARY STREET SURGERY, ON THE RECOMMENDATION OF A FAMILY FRIEND. HAVING SEEN DR CURRIE FOR THE FIRST TIME, A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO I CAN HONESTLY SAY I TRUST HER VERY MUCH, SHE APPEARS TO BE COMPASSIONATE AND EMPATHETIC TO MY CURRENT MEDICAL PROBLEMS. I WOULD THOROUGHLY RECOMMEND DR CURRIE AS SHE IS ALWAYS PREPARED TO LISTEN TO YOU, WITHOUT HURRYING YOU OUT OF HER SURGERY.

16th May 2015
Written by a patient at Imeary Street Surgery

Dr Curry is an excellent doctor. She listens to my concerns and talks through how they can be managed. When in her surgery She makes me feel that I am her priority and that she is there to help me, whatever the problem. I feel very safe in her care.

15th May 2015
Written by a patient at Imeary Street Surgery

Dr Curry is very caring, she listens and is very thorough during examination and investigation of symptoms. She is also very reassuring. The supporting staff are very courteous and friendly, I prefer a smaller practice as I feel that the patient receives a more personal service. I would recommend this practice, and indeed I have to friends and relatives.

27th February 2015
Written by a patient at Imeary Street Surgery

Dr Curry always has time to listen and is extremely thorough. I sadly have some quite complex problems that take time and patients to balance treatments. Sometimes with several consultants. Dr always explains why she intends to follow a course of action, and ensures that i am always aware of why something has been done.This filters down through all of the staff here as well. I would not hesitate to recommend this small but very caring practice to anyone.

15th December 2014
Written by a patient at Imeary Street Surgery

both DR curry and DR gorden are both good listeners and are very understanding.

Doctors working at Imeary Street Surgery