Dr Arjune Sen

• Neurology

28th December 2016
Written by a carer at The John Radcliffe

Dear Dr Sen, Dear everyone, I'm the aunt of a young patient which at this moment is under medical supervision of Dr Sen at JR Hospital. From the first second I sow him I was convinced that my sister's son has the best doctor/physician that a patient can have. He listen and answers to questions in a way that makes you feel much more than just a patient. The way he investigates/ examines his patient, just from toe till his head with the maximum of attention and care is admirable (in 16 years of R&D work I sow many doctors but not many like hem) . His warm voice and his friendly radiance I have not seen so aften. Dear Dr Sean you must be a great human which makes you a great doctor. Has been an honor to speak with you. Please take good care of my sister's son, he is her only child. With warmest/kindest regards and see you soon.

19th May 2015
Written by a patient at The John Radcliffe

As a patient of Dr Sem I find him so helpful and nothing is much trouble. His team are 1st class as well. I cannot give them enough praise

10th March 2015
Written by a patient at The John Radcliffe

He is very reassuring and always treats me as a person and not just a patient. No question or concern is too big or small, and he always gives the time to listen without interrupting. All of the information given to me during appointments is clear and given in a way that I understand.

27th February 2014
Written by a patient at The John Radcliffe

calm , quietly spoken, did not feel at all rushed during the appointment, felt reassured

Nearest Neurologists