The John Radcliffe

Headley Way, Oxford, England, OX3 9DU

5th September 2019

The doctor and nurse who saw me at John Radcliffe Hospital very considerate andcompetent lat what they were doing. They were very friendly towards me and my husband although he did not have to come but they were very considerate in letting him The only drawback was that they kept us waiting for half an hour before they saw us although there were not that many people waiting in the queue to see them.

31st July 2019

I have had heart surgery been treated for stroke at the JR. I have been well looked after by the staff at all times

19th June 2019

The hospital really needs a multi-story car park. It really isn't a good thing to have to arrive at the hospital for surgery on the park and ride bus! Lack of parking causes so much anxiety to everyone!! Lots of local hospitals have closed and patients have to travel to Oxford now but you can't expect to carry on constructing new departments and buildings without providing adequate parking. This will not affect central Oxford at all - please make a new car park!

14th March 2019

During my pre operative appointments, my operation itself and the post operative treatment all the staff including the Doctors Nurses, caterers and even the cleaner looked after me really well and made me feel safe, comfortable and confident of a full recovery. Highly recommended

28th February 2019

I have been under the John Radcliff for many years, for various illnesses that have come to light. The care I have received has been amazing. The staff and consultants are so friendly, they take time to talk and listen, as well as giving you the vital help and advice you need. They say this is the best hospital in the world, and I believe that to be true. Between my Dr and this hospital, I have received life saving help, they are truly amazing people.

{{category}} working at The John Radcliffe ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The John Radcliffe: http://iwgc.net/eb49e