Dr Anur Guhan

• Chest Medicine
  • Internal (General) Medicine

28th August 2014
Written by a patient at Abbey Carrick Glen Hospital

Dr Guhan was professional, friendly and helpful. He explained the proposed course of tests clearly and reviewed all the potential options. He was courteous and thorough. He arranged the various tests very quickly and my follow-up appointment was sooner than I had anticipated. Her engendered in me a feeling of complete confidence in his expertise. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

24th August 2014

My husband and I visited Dr Guhan (my husband being the patient) and found him to be extremely thorough. He was a very good listener and explained everything very clearly. Medication prescribed has improved his symptoms considerably and we have no hesitation in recommending him to others.

10th November 2013

Courteous gentleman Listened patiently to all my concerns Explained the diagnosis and treatment clearly and on simple language. Feeling much better now from my chest now than for a long time. Would highly recommend this doctor to anyone who has a chest complaint.

Nearest Chest medicine specialists