Dr Joseph Sarvesvaran

• Chest Medicine
  • Internal (General) Medicine

8th February 2017
Written by a carer at Victoria Infirmary

Dr joe as he's known is the most amazing, caring gentle doctor you will ever meet! He was with our family through my mums lung cancer journey 4 years ago and as others have said, nothing is ever a problem to him.He continues to monitor patients longer than is necessary within the system but I think this brings a greater sense of wellbeing for all involved. I think he has quite a fan club with the ladies and my mum always makes sure she's looking her best!! Keep doing what you do Dr Joe ...!

4th November 2016
Written by a patient at Victoria Infirmary

I would recommend Dr Joe to everyone and anyone who needed him. My mum died of copd last year (2015) and the genuine care he gave my mum was amazing. I also have copd and the genuine care he gives is second to none. My old schoolgirls mum also goes to him and she also agrees that he is so good. Dr Joe seems to actually care about your condition and health in general and explains everything you want and need to know. What a man.

27th February 2014
Written by a patient at Victoria Infirmary

Dr Sarvesvaran, or Dr Joe as many of his patients and colleagues call him, is one of the best specialists I have ever met and been treated by. His gentle, unhurried nature leaves you feeling totally reassured and at ease. He takes all the time he needs and never rushes through a consultation. His explanation of diagnoses and treatment are second to none. You can ask him anything and he will explain everything at length in layman's terms. Should you become concerned about your health or treatment between appointments he is even available to consult via his secretary which leaves his patients happy and reassured. He even tries to help when the patient has an unrelated problem and will either refer to the correct department or advise the patient what to do to help their situation. There is absolutely nothing he needs to do to improve, just keep doing things the way he does. I only wish other doctors, consultants and other medical staff would take several leaves out of his book. It would certainly improve the NHS.

Nearest Chest medicine specialists