Dr Andrew Stuart

8th July 2020

The best Dr in the world. I can’t speak highly of him. A remarkable individual.

29th June 2017

I took my son to see Dr Stuart, he did not listen to my concerns, tried to minimise what was going on and very reluctantly, after I pushed him, agreed to do a simple test to see what was going on with my son. He was so dismissive I felt like I had totally wasted his time but I was sure that my son was unwell. Turns out that I was right, the test came back that my son was really unwell and not only that but he had a notifiable disease, meaning I had environmental health on the phone as well as a doctor who was very concerned for my son's health. This was my second negative experience with Dr Stuart.

21st September 2016

I visited Dr Stuart after reading reviews and having just joined the practice. He is knowledgable, shows an interest and is unhurried. His manner is very reassuring. He's a real find

14th April 2016

Just visited Dr. Stuart for the first time today. He's excellent. He is very kind, friendly, and he knows what he's doing. He put me at ease. He's just the best kind of doctor: super smart, patient, and friendly. He really does a great service to Park End and the NHS. I feel absolutely confident in his decisions and diagnosis. Don't hesitate to schedule an appointment with him; it's totally worth it. Dr. Stuart, thank you!

20th October 2015

I have known Dr Stuart for many years. I take this opportunity to say that I appreciate him so much that I would not have moved out of Hampstead as I would have been out of the area for his care. I trust him totally. He also has this wonderfully friendly approach to his patients that make you really feel you are in good hands. I consider myself (and everyone in my family) very lucky to be registered at this surgery, and will always wait for an appointment with Dr Stuart. Not that the other doctors are any less competent and nice (in fact I have very happy with every single one of them) but because he is quite special.

Short link to review Dr Andrew Stuart: http://iwgc.net/edat