Dr Andrew Stuart

Latest Reviews

21st September 2016
Written by a patient at Park End Surgery

I visited Dr Stuart after reading reviews and having just joined the practice. He is knowledgable, shows an interest and is unhurried. His manner is very reassuring. He's a real find

14th April 2016
Written by a patient at Park End Surgery

Just visited Dr. Stuart for the first time today. He's excellent. He is very kind, friendly, and he knows what he's doing. He put me at ease. He's just the best kind of doctor: super smart, patient, and friendly. He really does a great service to Park End and the NHS. I feel absolutely confident in his decisions and diagnosis. Don't hesitate to schedule an appointment with him; it's totally worth it. Dr. Stuart, thank you!

20th October 2015
Written by a patient at Park End Surgery

I have known Dr Stuart for many years. I take this opportunity to say that I appreciate him so much that I would not have moved out of Hampstead as I would have been out of the area for his care. I trust him totally. He also has this wonderfully friendly approach to his patients that make you really feel you are in good hands. I consider myself (and everyone in my family) very lucky to be registered at this surgery, and will always wait for an appointment with Dr Stuart. Not that the other doctors are any less competent and nice (in fact I have very happy with every single one of them) but because he is quite special.

26th July 2015
Written by a patient at Park End Surgery

The surgery is never crowded, the staff helpful and the GPs good.

21st November 2014
Written by a patient at Park End Surgery

Dr Stuart has helped me with a number of difficulties, has always listened, given practical help and advice, and is an excellent GP.

Short link to review Dr Andrew Stuart: http://iwgc.net/edat