Dr Andrew Sawczenko

Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital
29th April 2016

Dr Sawczenko is the most caring and reliable paediatrician, always available and reassuring. He responded to my questions regarding my son's eczema even when he was on his leave, which I really appreciate.

Written by a patient at The Portland Hospital
27th April 2016

Dr Sawczenko was very helpful and reassuring on some vaccinations I wanted info on for my son. He gave me lots of information, responded to all my questions and it was great to finally meet a medical professional you can have a dialogue with. He did a checkup and covered lots of information, also provided tips on how to care for my son's skin. He is very fast in responding to post apponitment email queries something ai find extremely reassuring and professional. He is a good doctor and a very caring person and I would definitely recommend him.

Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital
7th April 2016

Dr. Sawczenko was fast to respond to my email and book an appointment. It was just a check up for my little one but he covered everything from measurements to nutrition, vitamins, moisturisers for l.o's rash and the follow up of our appointment was amazing too. I highly recommend this doctor!!

Written by a patient at Bupa Cromwell Hospital
6th April 2016

Following consultation for my child Dr Sawczenko's advice and clinical observations were reassuring and well explained his rationale on medical issues discussed I feel reflected his paediatric expertise.

Written by a carer at Bupa Cromwell Hospital
19th February 2016

He is the most thorough doctor we've ever had and we've seen a lot! I'm so impressed by his patience, lovely friendly demeanor and how accommodating he is with people with unusual circumstances. I trust him with my sons life and although we will not be living in London anymore , we will travel for my son to see him because I trust him more than anybody else we've seen!

• Paediatrics