Dr Amir Zaidi

• Cardiology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

2nd May 2018
Written by a patient at Manchester Royal Infirmary

As a retired Health Care professional, I am amazed at the previous reviewer's comments. I can't believe we are talking about the same doctor. I recently had a consultation with Dr Zaidi and I found him to be well above the "average" consultants I have seen in the past, both personally and professionally. He made me feel totally at ease throughout our lengthy consultation and he listened (patiently) and carefully to what I had to say. I did not feel, at any time, that I was being rushed and the questions I asked (and there were many) were answered clearly and precisely. Overall, I thought Dr Zaidi conducted the consultation politely, professionally and in a friendly, considerate manner. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr Zaidi to anyone seeking professional excellence.

30th June 2017
Written by a carer at Manchester Royal Infirmary

There is not a single good thing that I can say about this 'doctor' unfortunately. He does the very bare minimum. Him and his administration team are inefficient and sluggish. He doesn't listen to/care about his patients or their families. He is indifferent/oblivious to basic patient care and safety. At no point does he show and concern about patients wellbeing. I would go so far as to say that he is reckless in that he allows patients to suffer for extremely prolonged periods and doesn't improve their health/lives. Instead of caring about patients, he happily takes risks with their safety. Avoid at all costs!

Nearest Cardiologists