Mabel Saw

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

23rd January 2015
Written by a private patient at Burwell Dental Surgery

I can not recommend Mabel more highly, in fact the practice is fantastic. Great sense of friendliness, trustworthy and honest. I have been at the practice as long as I remember. Most recently I had complications after NHS wisdom tooth extraction, Mabel made the pain and experience easier to bare and helped tremendously with my turn around to recovery after several days of severe pain.

22nd January 2015
Written by a private patient at Burwell Dental Surgery

Always friendly, polite and efficient. Usually combines before 9 am appointment with dental hygienist. This is useful as it fits in better with my work schedule.

19th January 2015
Written by a private patient at Burwell Dental Surgery

Excellent service - all practice members always friendly, considerate and professional. Also keeps up to date with latest technology and techniques. Highly recommended.

14th January 2015
Written by a private patient at Burwell Dental Surgery

Mabel and her team look after my mum who is 91 years old. Mum is treated with kindness and the greatest respect. Mabel is an excellent dentist and has all the latest equipment. She is thorough, neat and totally professional. It is incredible really, that in a rural village such as Burwell, they have such a terrific dentist (and an excellent doctor's surgery as well!). I know that mum's teeth and oral care are in good hands with Mabel, her nurse and the hygienist. Highly recommended!

4th January 2015
Written by a NHS patient at Burwell Dental Surgery

I have been under Mabel's care for 3 years and she is a very understanding and patient dentist. I had mouth ulcers on my last visit and she took the utmost care to ensure that I was as comfortable as possible. She also provides dental care for my husband and son. I would have no hesitation in recommending her to my friends and family.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »