Mabel Saw

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

2nd April 2015
Written by a private patient at Burwell Dental Surgery

Put at ease straight away, everything explained fully. A great team. I have never felt so relaxed having treatment.

25th March 2015
Written by a private patient at Burwell Dental Surgery

A fabulous dentist and team that put you at ease and listens to your concerns. Every plan is fully explained and no pressure to make a decision there and then regarding treatment. Totally customer care focused and friendly.

18th March 2015
Written by a private patient at Burwell Dental Surgery

As a new patient I was pleasantly surprised to be contacted the day after an extraction to see how I felt. The treatment I have had so far has been very caring and everything has been clearly explained.I will certainly recommend this surgery to others.

18th March 2015
Written by a NHS patient at Burwell Dental Surgery

It's all to do with confidence. From past experience - which goes back over a number of years - I have total confidence that Mabel Saw is giving me the very best treatment that anyone could reasonably expect. She explains the procedures, asks if you have any questions or worries and does all in her power to make you feel at ease with whatever is going on. The surgery is high tech and the work done is, for me anyway, painless and stress less. I know of patients who have been sent to this practice from miles away for specialist treatment by the team there. All in all, although the dentist's chair is not my favourite holiday destination, I'm more than happy to go there when the need arises.

31st January 2015
Written by a private patient at Burwell Dental Surgery

The Burwell Dental Surgery under its Principal, Dr Mabel Saw provides for an "old codger" like me a service which in my opinion, must be second to none. Established in a modest building, but with up to date equipment and services, the care and compassion shown to those of us of a "riper age" with poor teeth is outstanding. Dr Saw and her team are compassionate and empathetic without an overlay of sentimental twaddle. Straightforward and up front conversations follow very thorough examinations and any necessary treatment is carried out to the highest professional standards, painlessly and informatively. Any follow up care is provided willingly and easily. An excellent Practice of which I am fortunate to be a patient. And as I live some 80 miles away from the Practice I can honestly say that if it is worth going to, it is worth travelling to. After any examinations and treatments there is usual time for some social conversation which I value enormously. My late wife and I decided that we would continue as patients with the Burwell Dental Service after we moved away from the area, simply because we had absolute confidence in the Team. So thanks for a very caring service.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »