Mabel Saw

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

20th December 2014
Written by a private patient at Burwell Dental Surgery

I was recommended Mabel by my mother-in-law as a great dentist who puts patients at ease, especially if they don't like/have a fear of having dental work. I have recently registered at Burwell Dental Practice, and a few weeks ago had 3 fillings, which Mabel did for me. She and her assistant Josie did a brilliant job of putting me at ease, and really helped me relax throughout the process. Mabel put me first, and was attentive to my needs. . The whole appointment ran smoothly and the fillings were very neat. Very competent and efficient practitioners, yet I felt respected and valued as a patient in their care. Would recommend Mabel very highly indeed! thank you!

18th December 2014
Written by a private patient at Burwell Dental Surgery

Mabel is always very helpful and greets her customers with a smile. She is particularly good with children making my son's annual visit to the dentist a positive experience.

11th December 2014
Written by a private patient at Burwell Dental Surgery

Can you ever say that visiting the dentist is a joy? Well, Mabel is the best dentist that has ever treated my teeth. She is pleased to see you, she is kind and understanding and explains the dental work she is doing as she progresses. Also, her receptionist always receives you with a smile and warm welcome; and let's not forget Mabel's dental assistant who complements Mabel's professionalism in every respect. This is the dentist for you. Just one point, could we have a couple of newspapers in the waiting room in addition to the magazines?

25th November 2014
Written by a private patient at Burwell Dental Surgery

Always very pleasant and puts you at ease. Takes time to explain procedures. Excellent with children.

24th November 2014
Written by a private patient at Burwell Dental Surgery

Fantastic Dentist with a fantastic Team ,the surgery is spotless and welcoming , it's nice and bright and airy. I was always scared when i went to a dentist but since i have been going to Mable Saw , she puts all my Anxieties at ease,she has always made me feel relaxed and she takes her time and is most gentle and will always explains to me what my needs are ,i since have had the Six months smile ,this has changed my life as before i would not smile but can now with confidence . I will always highly recommend this Dentist and her staff their kindness and friendly welcome helped me to relax ,lovely staff pleasant practice .

« 1 2 3 4 5 »