Burwell Dental Surgery

25 Ness Road, Burwell, Cambridgeshire, CB25 0AA

4th February 2018
Written by a private patient

I went to see Mabel Saw at this dental surgery for a jaw complaint that my dentist could not help me with. I was suffering from teeth grinding and chattering. When I first went to see Mabel I was in a lot of pain in and around my face and neck. She advised me on my options and was so helpful. She recommend a splint to allow my jaw to relax as the muscles had become like golf balls in my face. I was at the end of my tether having tried all sorts of treatment. Everything was explained very carefully and she really cared about my complaint. Over the next 3 months I had the splint made and wore it full time. I visited her occasionally to have it adjusted as my jaw relaxed. Improvement came within weeks of wearing it. I no longer woke up with face pain and headache. After 3 months all of my symptoms had gone. The journey with her was so wonderful due to her care and attention. I have a choice now whether to use it or not as I don't think the stress of life has stopped but my teeth chattering has and the fight between my jaw and my teeth has been won. I would recommend Mabel so highly as you have the choice of your treatment and you are in control. The practice as a whole is excellent. And the staff are so welcoming. And as for Mabel she certainly knows her specialised subject very well. Thank you for my life back Mabel.

23rd January 2015

Friendly, welcoming and trustworthy team. Nothing is too much trouble and they always try to help.

18th December 2014

I've been attending Burwell Dental Surgery for three years now and most definitely recommend them. They fitted us in promptly when I thought my son had chipped his tooth and were really helpful. They are particularly good with children making my son's annual visits a positive experience.

24th November 2014

Mabel and the team at Burwell Dental Surgery are both welcoming and professional. They are straightforward when explaining that treatment is required and why. My children are also seen by Mabel and she has no problem in putting them at ease when they attend appointments/check-ups.

20th November 2014

I will always Recommend my Dentist . Mabel Saw is my Dentist ,the surgery is spotless and welcoming also it's nice and bright and airy . The Reception staff are very helpful and always have time in making the the best appointment times to suit my needs . I have always been scared of going to a dentist but i have got more confident with going as Mabel always put's my Anxieties at ease , I since have had the Six Months Smile , I've spent 40 years with a subconscious complex about smiling , well i didn't smile much ,But with the help and support from my Dentist i can now smile . Mabel has always taken time to explain to me what they are going to do and makes me feel relaxed and is most gentle and works with a High standard of hygiene .Working alongside Mabel is always a reassuring Nurse, that's kind and helpful, and extremely polite . Mabel has changed my , i feel so happy with every thing that they have done for me , i am more than thankful for their kindness and friendly welcome with lovely staff and FANTASTIC Dentist Mabel . Very pleasant practice for my whole family THANK YOU ALL at Burwell Dental Surgery . No need to improve .

{{category}} working at Burwell Dental Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Burwell Dental Surgery: http://iwgc.net/elamj