Burwell Dental Surgery

25 Ness Road, Burwell, Cambridgeshire, CB25 0AA

23rd January 2015

Friendly, welcoming and trustworthy team. Nothing is too much trouble and they always try to help.

18th December 2014

I've been attending Burwell Dental Surgery for three years now and most definitely recommend them. They fitted us in promptly when I thought my son had chipped his tooth and were really helpful. They are particularly good with children making my son's annual visits a positive experience.

24th November 2014

Mabel and the team at Burwell Dental Surgery are both welcoming and professional. They are straightforward when explaining that treatment is required and why. My children are also seen by Mabel and she has no problem in putting them at ease when they attend appointments/check-ups.

20th November 2014

I will always Recommend my Dentist . Mabel Saw is my Dentist ,the surgery is spotless and welcoming also it's nice and bright and airy . The Reception staff are very helpful and always have time in making the the best appointment times to suit my needs . I have always been scared of going to a dentist but i have got more confident with going as Mabel always put's my Anxieties at ease , I since have had the Six Months Smile , I've spent 40 years with a subconscious complex about smiling , well i didn't smile much ,But with the help and support from my Dentist i can now smile . Mabel has always taken time to explain to me what they are going to do and makes me feel relaxed and is most gentle and works with a High standard of hygiene .Working alongside Mabel is always a reassuring Nurse, that's kind and helpful, and extremely polite . Mabel has changed my , i feel so happy with every thing that they have done for me , i am more than thankful for their kindness and friendly welcome with lovely staff and FANTASTIC Dentist Mabel . Very pleasant practice for my whole family THANK YOU ALL at Burwell Dental Surgery . No need to improve .

18th November 2014

A very friendly and welcoming surgery from the minute you enter the door, all the staff are helpful and welcoming.

Dentists working at Burwell Dental Surgery