Movicol

Availability: Only with a presciption

5th September 2019

Had chronic constipation for a number of years been on movicol for at least five years am in constant pain can’t eat but feel like I want to go all day it’s unbearable pain Docs now saying it’s psychopathic and don’t listen when I try to explain always get chronic back pain after bm and also pain in vsgina this lasts all day every day been to hosp so many times no one listens just give me a tablet and send me home with the same pain I went there for.i am 82 female and feel like ending it all,just lay in bed all day crying last time I went to A&E doctor shouted at me in front of everyone and told me not to come back now frightened to go back just Laying on the bed all day crying don’t know where to turn to get some relief please all pray for me thank s for reading

2nd August 2019

i am chronically ill but i had the most horrendous constipation in march it started i was oprescribved this plus senna and then needed home enema. so when i was emptied i was told to take this once a day at night, now since this time i have the most horrendous bloating im normally only little 8 stone 8 ive put a stone on and i feel so bloated and my stomach is sore i just read someone else this happened to im going to stop it tonight, i was thinking my diet was making me gain weight so ive been only eating fresh fruit and veg chicken almonds not much else salads, not losing any weight or bloatedness, going to stop this tonight and see how i go and maybetry some buscopan and mint tea.

29th March 2019

I am amazed at the way movicol has changed my bowel health. It is important that you follow the instructions and adjust dosage as required. Movicol is easy to take and is just like drinking a glass of water.

This is a branded medicine containing: