23rd September 2021

Utterly amazing service which resulted in my daughter having a wheelchair she can actually use. It is an astonishing bit of engineering and made especially to her specific needs. Whizz-Kidz staff have really been exceptional in their care, adaptability, communication and sheer friendliness too. They have been super encouraging from the get go. They looked at the application and responded to my phone calls really quickly so that we knew it was worth pursuing the application with reasonable confidence. They were massively flexible with assessing as, due to lockdown, the assessment took place in Swansea instead of London. They were very knowledgeable and gave great advice. We were dealing with a wheelchair manufacturer which makes fantastic chairs but can be tricky with communication and Sarah at Whizz-Kidz was massively supportive and understanding. I know my daughter will do her own review but I really wanted to say that my experience was amazing. This chair is life changing and she was supported beautifully all through the process. I also applied on behalf of another young women who was also supplied with a wonderful chair surprisingly quickly. We are all massive fans of Whizz-Kidz who have been supporting my daughter for over 12 years from her initial wheelchair training to now having a state of the art wheelchair which will enable her to access her university, the shops and all kinds of other places. They also supported her with getting used to using a chair which was challenging as a young teenager especially in school where she was called names and shouted at. This scheme can make an enormous difference to young people's lives and support them with being able to participate in education and the workplace. Thank you to Whizz-Kids, we are super grateful. I have non applicable on some of the answers as having to isolate seriously effected some of the timings.

25th August 2021

We couldn't be more pleased with Whizz-Kids services. Our daughter lives with Cerebral Palsy, she's now 11 years of age . She's also due to start secondary school in September. She was very worried for the commencing of September knowing that without a power wheelchair she wouldn't have the independence that every child/ young adult needs. With help from Whizz-Kids that supplied our daughter a power wheelchair she's now ready for September, big smile on her face, she definitely will have her independence , make new friends and have a much brighter future. A big thank you to all the team at Whizz-Kids but a special thank you to Helen Braden that help us in every step of the way. Whizz-Kids do definitely put smiles in kids faces . All the best to all of you .

31st July 2021

What an absolutely wonderful charity. Yes it took over a year but this is because of the pandemic and not through any fault of Whizz-Kidz. Our daughter lives with Cerebral Palsy and is now 8 and wanting some independence. She now has a new wheelchair and front electric wheel meaning she can independently get around. We are so so grateful.

26th July 2021

An amazing team of people who will do everything they can to help you. This charity changed my life, and has enabled me to go to university with the power assist they supplied me. I truly cannot fault Whizz Kidz, it is a truly wonderful charity.

15th July 2021

We cannot speak highly enough about the service we have received from Whizz-kidz. From Reece and Emily on the phone, talking us through the process and helping with queries, to the team we met at both clinics, led by Helen, it has been a smooth process with great attention to detail and nothing too much trouble. We feel so grateful for the equipment we have received that will help so very much and for the caring and helpful staff. 5 stars all round. Thank you so very much, Alison, Lee, Alexander and Madeleine North

Equipment

If you’ve received a wheelchair through Whizz-Kidz anywhere in the UK, please review our service here.