Whizz-Kidz

If you’ve received a wheelchair through Whizz-Kidz anywhere in the UK, please review our service here.

4th Floor, Portland House, Bressenden Place, London, SW1E 5BH

24th April 2019
Written by a family member

Hi, Whizz Kidz have been beyond amazing. I have not got the words to explain the difference they have made to my daughter's and my life!! My 15 year old suffers complex chronic pain and can't go out the house for long. When we did she would then suffer and be in bed the following days and on strong pain killers. With the amazing help of whizz kidz we can now go for a walk... We walked to a hospital app ( daughter making me walk fast to keep up!!!) I can have my own trolley at a supermarket as I don't have to push my daughter now. Her confidence in a week has grown. Thank you soo much. Communication was amazing, the clinics were fantastic. I can't thank you enough. We are now looking forward to entering your recent competition to design a wheel chair! I can't rate this charity enough. Deffinatly giving lives back. X

10th April 2019
Written by a family member

The level of service and communication was excellent, from the time we first sent in our application to us actually receiving our son's wheelchair the service provided was faultless and every staff member that we have been in contact with are very friendly, approachable, helpful and kind. Especially Mike the wheelchair Engineer and Ana who we both met when collecting the wheelchair, they were extremely helpful and very patient in explaining to us how the wheelchair works. We feel extremely grateful to Whizzkid as the powered wheelchair which they have provided to our son is a godsend and it has improved his independency vastly!!! He is loving driving it around! We cannot thank this charity enough!

14th March 2019

I’m really happy from the firstt call . The assistment and the stuff are so kind and so patient because my daughter has learning defecilties and behaviour issues but she really cope well!!!and I’m happy because now my daughter is 16 years old, young adult and whizz Kidz provides her with power Weelchair salsa which I was fighting to get it with the Weelchair service but finally I got the right chair with the good support,I just heard that you do training for the power chair how can I refer my daughter, my number is 078285899215 my name is Zouka. Thanks again for the great experience.

20th February 2019

All very good, very patient with my daughter when gettimg her to sit in the new chair. Everything explained clearly to myself.

20th February 2019

V. good care. V. good communication. Great help to my daughter.

{{category}} working at Whizz-Kidz ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Whizz-Kidz: http://iwgc.net/ejp3e