25th July 2020

Whizz Kidz have been brilliant! The communication from the beginning has been excellent with the team being polite and courteous throughout. The time taken to understand more about our daughter and her needs was fantastic with a phone call to ascertain precise requirements and background information. Throughout any face to face appointments the team members spoke to my daughter directly rather than through me as her parent, this was lovely to see.

9th March 2020

Whizz Kidz have been absolutely amazing in providing my son with a new more suitable wheelchair. Helen and Jonathon were so helpful at our initial assessment and listened to everything we said. We discussed various options and needs and came to a joint decision as to what would be the best option. When we returned to collect the chair, again Helen was fantastic and Barry, the engineer who was also there, was patient and very helpful in adjusting the chair. We had a few teething issues but after speaking to Helen again over the phone these have now been sorted and we have the perfect chair for our son! We cannot thank you enough for this amazing service you offer, your time, care and dedication are truly wonderful.

27th January 2020

An exceptionally wonderful experience from start to finish. We felt listened to, cared for, understood and valued. Thank you for making all our lives easier and definitely much more fun. It’s made a huge difference to us and we can’t thank you enough.

15th December 2019

I can not recommend Whizz-Kids enough. From the first the enquiry to the day we collected my daughters wheelchair the service provided was exceptional. We dealt with one individual throughout the process, Ania, she was absolutely fantastic, understanding, knowledgeable and most of caring. My daughter's wheelchair is the perfect size and suitable for what she needs, she now has the independence that she has been waiting for...A massive thank you to Ania and the Whizz-kids Team.

Equipment

Whizz-Kidz was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

If you’ve received a wheelchair through Whizz-Kidz anywhere in the UK, please review our service here.