Whizz-Kidz

If you’ve received a wheelchair through Whizz-Kidz anywhere in the UK, please review our service here.

4th Floor, Portland House, Bressenden Place, London, SW1E 5BH

31st August 2018

We have been really impressed with the care received. Great communication throughout the process and real care taken to ensure the wheelchair was a good fit and suited to our child's needs. We are excited for the future now our son is able to access the same things as his peers. Thank you.

31st August 2018

Excellent communication throughout the process - from application to delivery. Genuine care and compassion shown by all staff involved, and I feel this is extra important as there is a small element of guilt having to use the generosity of a charity. We are extremely grateful as a family. Thank you from the bottom of our heart.

31st August 2018

Fantastic communication from the beginning.

31st August 2018

Excellent communication and advice given.

8th August 2018

What a wonderful experience. It was not only easy to apply but from my initial email enquiry to receiving my daughters power chair, it’s been totally stress free. Helen was our Advisor and she’s made it so easy and exciting picking a chair that suited our needs. I hadn’t a clue on what was available and after discussing what I hoped we could achieve we decided that a Luca was the one. We picked up the LucaQLass yesterday and I already feel emotionally connected to it. Its perfect. It’s made such a massive impact on us and a huge improvement to my daughters quality of life. She’s wanting to out everywhere and I’m loving hearing her laugh. Everyone in the village is cheering as she whizzes past, it’s wonderful. . I cannot express how grateful we are.

{{category}} working at Whizz-Kidz ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Whizz-Kidz: http://iwgc.net/ejp3e