Whizz-Kidz

If you’ve received a wheelchair through Whizz-Kidz anywhere in the UK, please review our service here.

4th Floor, Portland House, Bressenden Place, London, SW1E 5BH

8th August 2018

What a wonderful experience. It was not only easy to apply but from my initial email enquiry to receiving my daughters power chair, it’s been totally stress free. Helen was our Advisor and she’s made it so easy and exciting picking a chair that suited our needs. I hadn’t a clue on what was available and after discussing what I hoped we could achieve we decided that a Luca was the one. We picked up the LucaQLass yesterday and I already feel emotionally connected to it. Its perfect. It’s made such a massive impact on us and a huge improvement to my daughters quality of life. She’s wanting to out everywhere and I’m loving hearing her laugh. Everyone in the village is cheering as she whizzes past, it’s wonderful. . I cannot express how grateful we are.

15th July 2018
Written by a family member

Whizz-kidz is very friendly and very helpful. My daughter had trike funding from Whizz-kidz and she enjoys using it very much for her exercise and for fun. Every month Whizz-kidz has a club event in our area which she attends occasionally to suit her interest and that gives her an opportunity to make friends with other disabled children.

12th July 2018
Written by a family member

Our son enjoys riding his Theraplay Tracer Trike. It has given him total freedom and complete control outdoors. Whizz-Kidz have been supportive and informative throughout. Delivery of the Trike was prompt and very professional and personal. This whole experience has transformed our lives for the better, I don’t know where we would be without Whizz-Kidz. A hearty thumbs up and many thanks for all your help.

22nd June 2018
Written by a family member

Staff at Whizz-Kidz are always friendly, polite and amenable. The therapists/engineers are highly knowledgable and experienced. My son has just been given a fantastic electric wheelchair which he loves and will give him some independence.

10th May 2018

We found Whizz-kidz professional, efficient and ready to help. The initial contact form was easy to fill out and references we provided (school and social worker) were followed up quickly. We had an initial assessment which was in-depth without being tiring and allowed our son to try the chair the Whizz-kidz representative felt was best for his needs after discussing his situation with us. We got approval at the assessment and then waited six weeks for the next time Whizz-kidz had a clinic in our locality (the chair was ready after two weeks but we could not make that meeting). Our son finally has a chair which gives him great posture, freedom and the responsibility he needs to mature. Our local wheelchair service had dogmatically refused to give him a power chair for eight years and had never provided a chair which supported him properly, leading to him slumping and getting scoliosis - Whizz-kidz came as a breath of fresh air, someone who did what was best for the child and who listened to the parents rather than dictating the low-cost solution they wanted to impose. I couldn't be more impressed with Whizz-kidz