Whizz-Kidz

If you’ve received a wheelchair through Whizz-Kidz anywhere in the UK, please review our service here.

4th Floor, Portland House, Bressenden Place, London, SW1E 5BH

10th November 2017

Absolutely amazing charity. Without their help we wouldn't have been able to get out and about exploring the world!

20th July 2017
Written by a family member

Detailed discussion of need for specific type of equipment and why one item would work better than another. Took into consideration impact on overall well-being of my child who is a wheelchair user.

20th July 2017

Very knowledgeable staff. Keen to help. Knew exactly what my son needed to become independent. Listened to my son's needs. His wheelchair came on time and he loves it. Thank you.

6th July 2017

Hello I'm Chelsie, im 18 years old and have Cerebral Palsy, Whizz-kidz have provided me with an amazing wheelchair 'Helium' by Sunrise Medical in having this chair i am finding it easier to get around and feel overall so independent now opening up the driving opportunity, which I am so very grateful for. The team at Whizz-kidz are amazing and have been great. Thank you so, so much I now feel like I can live a more independent life like any other 18 year old.

30th March 2017

Staff were communicative friendly and informative. I felt that generally, a very good level of care and consideration to our needs was provided throughout the session.