Whizz-Kidz

If you’ve received a wheelchair through Whizz-Kidz anywhere in the UK, please review our service here.

4th Floor, Portland House, Bressenden Place, London, SW1E 5BH

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

3rd October 2019

Jayden is extremely happy with his new chair. So pleased he has now got his own independence back

27th September 2019

What can I say from having the assessment to being measured up for the chair my son was given help and support through out. Having had his life changed dramatically over the last two years he is now independent which is life changing for him all thanks to Wizz kids. Helen has been so helpful and caring. As a mum to watch your child be independent and have a smile back on there face there is nothing better. Thank you to the whole team at whizzkids and everyone who supports them it has made a huge difference to my son's life.which we are very grateful for.

27th September 2019

A massive thankyou to Whizzkidz for all that they did for my son. From assessing to handing over the chair. The time and care given to make sure the wheelchair was suitable and adjusted to suit his needs is great. A fantastic charity that help children to be as independent as possible.

30th July 2019

The initial assessment with my daughter was very detailed. I feel both Helen & Jonathan didn't rush and listened to both ours and daughters needs with what we were trying to achieve. The level of detail was far greater than the NHS wheelchair services offered, therefore, the new chair is excellent for my daughters needs. Handover was quick within a number of weeks and again both Helen & Jonathan explained the chair in detail in regards of basic up keeping and storage. Thank you to all involved.

30th July 2019

we are really happy with the wheelchair my son has been granted. The staff are really helpful and show and tell you everything you need to know. thank you

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

{{category}} working at Whizz-Kidz ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Whizz-Kidz: http://iwgc.net/ejp3e